Clean Sweep #2: It's A Musical Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
8:45 PM EST

I SUCK

"Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds."

ouizy said:

I SUCK

"Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds."

Don't you hate that? It's like, "Geez! I'm sorry I type fast!" That happens to me like all the time and then I have to go back and retype my message!

ouizy said:

I SUCK

Get it right: 45 seconds.

Re: Re: Clean Sweep #2: It's A Musical Journey

wertsie said:

Don't you hate that? It's like, "Geez! I'm sorry I type fast!" That happens to me like all the time and then I have to go back and retype my message!

Dude you really need to just get firefox, if you push the back button it remembers what you said and you get to try again, and again, and again.

and it's 45 seconds, get it right.

I'm sick of getting 45ed.

I even got 45ed thrice for this, because of my post on the last thread!

Varitek said:
it's been good, harmonica.

The best part is, the n00b got their answer and probably feels loved with all our postwhoring, and in this one, fuck, we'll be bitching about the original topic all the time! We're so good at it.

the tourist said:

Oh. You're naked too? How convenient.

Running naked is so uncomfortable.

I like The Sky Moves Sideways as nice background music. nothing has stood out for me but nothing negative either.

Axver said:
I'm sick of getting 45ed.

I even got 45ed thrice for this, because of my post on the last thread!

Time to upgrade to premium? Seriously I'm thinking about it. I'd probably have posted 200 more times in the past 2 days.

Axver said:

The best part is, the n00b got their answer and probably feels loved with all our postwhoring, and in this one, fuck, we'll be bitching about the original topic all the time! We're so good at it.

Yeah basically half the posts in this thread will be topical. which will be a record for us.

including this one, fucking 45.

Varitek said:
so we have output over 3000 posts of nothingness in the past 30ish hours.

Nothingness? Are you kidding? That's going to be the basis of my 8th novel someday! That was serious leg-work no longer needed!

the tourist said:
Time to upgrade to premium? Seriously I'm thinking about it. I'd probably have posted 200 more times in the past 2 days.

I'm not shelling out for shit that just about every other forum in the world gives you for free.

Not until I get desperate.

the tourist said:
ha, it costs like $500 a year. oops, i think i'm supposed to talk you into it or something. oh well.

btw, you'll probably have posted again by the time i post, so happy 4600

the tourist said:

probably not. it's a year membership, tho I suppose I could go by the month...but I will be offline most of the summer and probably fall too, and my limited time will consist of searching for leaked mp3s and news on the album.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ha, it costs like $500 a year. oops, i think i'm supposed to talk you into it or something. oh well.

btw, you'll probably have posted again by the time i post, so happy 4600

Twice actually, but thank you kindly! I was celebrating 4000 just yesterday. :wink:

the tourist said:

Nothingness? Are you kidding? That's going to be the basis of my 8th novel someday! That was serious leg-work no longer needed!

so you're into stream of conciousness, rugby, arguments over cookies vs biscuits, and bad innuendo? i'll buy it.

Varitek said:
probably not. it's a year membership, tho I suppose I could go by the month...but I will be offline most of the summer and probably fall too, and my limited time will consist of searching for leaked mp3s and news on the album.

And postwhoring for all of five minutes before the electricity in Djibouti cuts out?

Varitek said:

so you're into stream of conciousness, rugby, arguments over cookies vs biscuits, and bad innuendo? i'll buy it.

Supermarket trash. It'll be when I'm in the throes of a new album I've already booked the tour for.

I mean.... what?

Varitek said:

I'll pre-order three copies on the spot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom