Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have a link to the meadowlands presale? or will it be the same ticketmaster page with a different drop down menu?

Wouldn't it be great if for every pre-sale code there was at least one or two 'scan' allotments?

IE, every 4th ticket barcoded from a presale code got a scan-in code? That would be really nice for us loyal Horizon members

:wink:

that would be awesome, indeed! i really want to know what it feels like to have your ticket "win"! :wink:

I just got my 4 GA tix for Boston . . .the ticketmaster details show FLD8 (section 8). . .anyone know what that means.

does anyone know what the deal is with this "access" password for Giants Stadium? Is it a legit presale? Do other people have presales besides u2.com members?

I thought that didn't work until a couple hours from now - something like the Horizon group had a 2 hour window before that code could be used. Dunno...

At least two reasons your methods didn't work: It's for Giants Stadium only and it doesn't start until noon.

2 GAs for New York :hyper:
A nice smooth Ticketmaster transaction, much better than for the Vertigo tour! :up:

4 GA's for Chicago. No problem. Took 2 minutes. I'm almost certain they simply have to number the tickets so they know how many people are on the field. It will be all General Admission. Perhaps the numbers will also be used for the lottery too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom