Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you guys remember from Vertigo. There's little circles/mats all over the floor. With your FLD/GA section and Row/Seats number when you get into the field you go to your appropriate circle/mat and stand there. Its pretty simple I think....

:wink:

Congrats to everyone that got tickets! I tried a dry run just to see how easy it is (didnt purchase anything) and pulled up a GA for NY real quick.
I cannot believe the fees... :|

My one GA ticket ended up being about $90 with convenience charge and 3 day UPS shipping. Apparently no ticketfast for GA.

Then I'll have to pay the same if an extra show is added...do they have Will-Call option since I'll be there a couple of days ahead? I don't care to do the "free" shipping which gets you your tickets about 4 days ahead of show. I want tickets in hand sooner.

What time do the presales start? I'm in the last group (Boots?), that opens in the afternoon on the second day, right?

I'm in the same group for Toronto...crossing my fingers that everything works out. I just want my tickets! *nervous enthusiasm*

I marked both drop down boxes GA standing and then the second was general admission standing on the field and my confirm says Field6 GA standing full view...blah, blah, blah

yeah it says

"Please note that Best Available seating is determined by ticket price and not section/area. If requesting a specific area, such as Floor, please specify in your ticket request. For more information on U2.com Presale Schedule and Auctions, click here."

How is the stadium presale working anyway? Does anyone who is on the patriots mailing list just get to purchase tickets at 12 noon today?

:hmm: i wonder why no Ticket Fast option for GAs?

maybe it has something to do with the lottery? (although on last tour, Ticket Fast GAs were able to be scanned for the lottery...)

good luck to everyone in getting tickets-- hope there are still some GAs left by the time the Boots sale comes around!

It lets you print them at home, I like hard tickets (especially if you have to end up selling them), and that's free.

My one GA ticket ended up being about $90 with convenience charge and 3 day UPS shipping. Apparently no ticketfast for GA.

Then I'll have to pay the same if an extra show is added...do they have Will-Call option since I'll be there a couple of days ahead?

Why did you pay for 3 day UPS shipping? Regular shipping is free and you usually get them in a week or two.

It says "NO MORE TICKETS FOR THIS PROMOTION" when I tried again for U2 tickets just to see what's left... either is recognizes my code is used up (doubt it) or the tickets they released today are gone gone gone.

By the way, what is "Ticketfast" anyway?

Your tickets are emailed to you as a PDF, and then you print them out at home and bring the print-outs to the venue. They are not the traditional "hard tickets" that are snail-mailed.

Then I'll have to pay the same if an extra show is added...do they have Will-Call option since I'll be there a couple of days ahead?

whats the benefit of paying for UPS shipping when USPS shipping is free??

and will call isnt usually available for same country tickets unless you buy tickets a day or 2 before the show.

I think I'm going to wait for 2nd night dates and hope they give new codes out (I think they did that in 05 didn't they?) I'll purchase 2 tickets then, and sell the other 4

Wouldn't it be great if for every pre-sale code there was at least one or two 'scan' allotments?

IE, every 4th ticket barcoded from a presale code got a scan-in code? That would be really nice for us loyal Horizon members

:wink:

It says "NO MORE TICKETS FOR THIS PROMOTION" when I tried again for U2 tickets just to see what's left... either is recognizes my code is used up (doubt it) or the tickets they released today are gone gone gone.

No, it does recognize that your code has been used up. I tried my code again before others here scored their NJ's and it gave me that message.

I also tried manipulating the code by a digit or two and that gave me an invalid password message...so I believe they've got it pretty air tight this time around..

unless, of course, someone wants to figure out the algorithm that they used to generate presale codes :lol:

I think I'm going to wait for 2nd night dates and hope they give new codes out (I think they did that in 05 didn't they?) I'll purchase 2 tickets then, and sell the other 4

Dont lose hope belive me you will find buyers on this site for your tickets. i think you can use the same code for the 2nd show unless you have picked up the maximum tickets allowed. you can check on the u2 . com membership site there is a set of rules on presale codes per show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom