Chicago September 13th Setlist Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: hai kaffy!
Hiya, Amy!

:hug: Not bad, thanks. Relaxin'. :drool:

Recovering okay?! :wink:
Yes, I have a nice tan from 12 hours of Chicago sun :wink: We both chillin' tonight.

Everyone seemed to find it funny when I flailed my arms at him every time he came in front of me last night. No one else does, I wanna give Adam some fangirlish support.

DO EEET. And tell him I better hear it in Vegas or LA...OR ELSE. :madwife:
lol, I flailed at Adam too :reject: Total fangirl for him.

And I will tell Bono in TO for you :mad:

Hiya, Amy!

Yes, I have a nice tan from 12 hours of Chicago sun :wink: We both chillin' tonight.

lol, I flailed at Adam too :reject: Total fangirl for him.

And I will tell Bono in TO for you :mad:

:up: I did the flail thing at one of my Vertigo shows and he thought it was hilarious. I'll do anything for a giggle. Even when I met him, he found my reactions to him quite hilarious. What can I say, I aim to please!

But yes, tell Bono he's going to get my non-sexy boots up his ass! He's on my list now!

Is there audio tonight? :reject:
Hey, Kimla! :hug:

:up: I did the flail thing at one of my Vertigo shows and he thought it was hilarious. I'll do anything for a giggle. Even when I met him, he found my reactions to him quite hilarious. What can I say, I aim to please!

But yes, tell Bono he's going to get my non-sexy boots up his ass! He's on my list now!
Adam laughed at me all through Buffalo as I flailed at him in the ellipse :giggle: I think he loves it. I got lots of :sexywink:s too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom