Chicago September 13th Setlist Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that Bono fiddled around with the guitar for a second but quickly got rid of it. And I didn't notice anything wrong with Edge's guitar, but for the opening few seconds of Bad, the crowd was so loud I couldn't hear much at all from the band.

Also, did everyone hear about the new video before the encore? I really liked it... I really thought YBR was going to follow it, because it set up for YBR perfectly.

you guys look at everything dont you

Than Taylor Swift won best female video and Kanye West who was presenting took her mic and said "Beyonce had the best video of all time" than stormed off the stage with deer-in-headlights looks from both Beyonce and Taylor Swift. LOL

Looks like a fun night on both fronts.

I feel bad for both Beyonce and Taylor Swift but that's got to be one of the funniest Kanye West moments I've heard in a while :lol:

Another thing... I really couldn't believe how many U2 fans have flooded into Chicago this weekend. The security staff at Midway said that the airport was much more packed than usual this weekend, and I saw U2 shirts literally everywhere I looked downtown. It was really cool to be surrounded by fellow cultish U2 fans.

Drink up people!!! It's a party!

margarita.jpg

Where is tha Hampton Inn? I am just trying to figure out where all the fellow Blue Crakers, that dont mind other people knowing, are gonna. I was thinking a bunch of people should all gather in one car and split parking, but most people are GA and I am seats both nights

SMB

Where is tha Hampton Inn? I am just trying to figure out where all the fellow Blue Crakers, that dont mind other people knowing, are gonna. I was thinking a bunch of people should all gather in one car and split parking, but most people are GA and I am seats both nights

SMB

I'm not sure, my friend Alma booked it. I still have to get the address and mapquest the directions. I think it is in the complex somewhere

Another thing... I really couldn't believe how many U2 fans have flooded into Chicago this weekend. The security staff at Midway said that the airport was much more packed than usual this weekend, and I saw U2 shirts literally everywhere I looked downtown. It was really cool to be surrounded by fellow cultish U2 fans.

I was kinda happy to see U2 fans from around the world around Chicago after the concert was over :hug:

I wanted to walk but then realized that there are no sidewalks. You can't really walk from any hotel lol. Sucks. The Residense is within view of the stadium too. I hate spending 20 bucks a night to park at a place just down the street lol. But, I think my hotel us having a shuttle

SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom