Caption Thread #19: I swear it was THIS big!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a book I never wan't to read:hmm:

Bret Easton Ellis' American Psycho. Serial killer goes to a U2 concert and has a 'connection' with Bono. Anyway, the characters keep screwing up and calling Edge "The Ledge."

AlienBono.jpg

*needs caption*
:bono: awww Ledge has came to visit us, its ok Ledge I still love you
:edge: -mumbles- stupid Ledge taking my spot

Bret Easton Ellis' American Psycho. Serial killer goes to a U2 concert and has a 'connection' with Bono. Anyway, the characters keep screwing up and calling Edge "The Ledge."
WTF, serial killers at u2 concerts :huh::scream:

WTF, serial killers at u2 concerts :huh::scream:

It's just one chapter of the book, but easily one of the--actually, even though he has a moment of creep-out with B, it's one of the least disturbing of the book. It's before he starts getting really crazy.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
UPI2.jpg

:bono:: Oh for f&%#'s sake, how many times do I have to say it Larry - not the first verse, not the second verse...but the third verse!!!!

:larry:: Dude, this conversation is seriously old. :rolleyes:

nice reference!

:larry:: *pops B in the crotch* I told you to stay off my drum riser.
:bono:: I'm sorry Mr. Drummer Man. I was caught up in the moment! The PLEBAns - they get me all excited! Will you ever forgive me?!

He does look quite sad. Reminds me of something from I Love the 80s...
"If you're in a band with Bono and The Edge, and your name was Larry...don't you think you'd be like, 'Hey guys, you think maybe I could get a cool nickname? I don't want to be Larry'" - Micheal Ian Black :lol:

He is hilarious. I think that was on the first I Love the 80s (i think there's three) in the 1987 segment, they were talking about the epicness of the Joshua Tree :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom