Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
15046599dionsimte102520br7.jpg

:bono:: :ohmy: That shiny! I must have it!

iloveedge said:
Before...

2.jpg

*aww!*

After...

bedgeu2fashion-bono-edge02.jpg

:bono: What are you lookin' at? You've never seen two men together before?
:edge: Yeah?!

:laugh:

...I thought bono's stunned facial expression was due to edge's bad breath...:giggle:

RegularBonoFan said:
closeyereyes.jpg

:adam: Is it time for your medication or for mine?
:bono: No kissy? :sad:

:bono: "Honey I'll be with you for the rest of my life!"
:Adam: "No huggy, no kissy till I get a wedding ring!"

:reject: Sorry. I have "Hands to Yourself" stuck in my head, at the moment..

c75535b4.jpg

Much to the BRI researchers amusement, the Bonosapian tried to go 'undercover' during a recent outing. It failed to realise that it needs to cover more than it's face to go unnoticed.

bonocomet said:
Okay I posted this in the leather day thread too but I couldn't resist posting it here too because the 2nd pic already had the caption for both pics :giggle:

bonomatingdance.jpg

bonobo.jpg

So that's the reason why I love seeing Bono with his arms, (preferably bare! :drool: ) either raised up above his head or stretched out!?! :ohmy: All makes prefect sense now!! :rolleyes:

:lol:

92d335c8.jpg

Headkeeper Aligator found it amusing how much the Bonosapian enjoyed trick or treating. The Bonosapian doesn't seem to be aware of differences in ages and happily mixes with childrensapians

724a5513.jpg

Headkeeper Aligator and Musical Therapist Alicia Keyboards surprise of a shiney monkey suit for the bonosapian to wear for Halloween worked a treat. The Bonosapian was nearly overcome with excitment and the two women had to help hold him up.

7b6359cf.jpg

The Bonosapian was devastated when he lost the shiney suit, and was only left with the mask. A passing childsapian was not so sympathetic and laughed at the folorn figure sitting on the seat.

gluey said:
7b6359cf.jpg

The Bonosapian was devastated when he lost the shiney suit, and was only left with the mask. A passing childsapian was not so sympathetic and laughed at the folorn figure sitting on the seat.
:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao:

if you don't understand this...check out Lemonade stand...

bonovertigo1hb4.jpg

:bono: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Back
Top Bottom