Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last unicorn said:
BillBonoHand.jpg

:bono: No, you have your own microphone. Let go of mine!

last unicorn said:
Clinton: Hehehe.. But see, if you hold your microphone just like this, just like mine, it'll look just like-
:bono: I SAID STOP IT :angry: BEHAVE.
Clinton: Hehehehehe..
:bono: Bloody hell.. would someone give him his Ritalin already? :| Woah.. :ohmy: This must be how Edge feels all the time :hmm:

Last edited:
Bono_Washington02.jpg

:bono: Oh wow, that's good, just don't stop, maybe a little more to the right, oh yes, that's wonderful ....
Man: Why am I giving this guy a massage? I'm a goddamn senator .... :mad:

ee6831ab.gif

This rare, undercover footage shows the danger of approaching the Bonosapian without appropriate protection (*coughfluffypinkhandcuffscough*). This poor female came close to losing her fingers.

11c0e8c7.jpg

BRI :nerd: was fortunate enough to briefly have the Bonosapian in our clutches.....unfortunately we learned that shiny metal fences don't work for keeping a Bonosapian that likes to climb. Reward is offered for the return of the BRI shirt.

c26d7282.jpg

Bonosapians are found to be very curious about the size of belt buckles....preferably shiny ones.

6de99fff.jpg

The Bonosapian recently made advancements and created its own Clone. Certain aspects of the recipe were lost (that's no great surprise) and the resulting clone was named Dr Roboton. BRI did capture the Dr Roboton briefly but his seductive charm was too much for all on board the BRI bus, causing researchers to pass out. Dr Roboton made his escape.

Bono_Washington24.jpg

:bono: Is this the way to the annual meeting of the National Beachball Association? :happy: What do you mean this is the wrong place? :uhoh: There are no beachballs? :sad: I spent two hours this morning getting into my leopard skin swimsuit. You're telling me it was for nothing?!:(

Continued:

bonowash.jpg

:bono: Well, in this case can I just stay here and play a little with your shiny spoon collection? :hyper: Pretty please??? I promise to be a good boy. No? :ohmy:

Okay, then let's have a talk about Africa .

last unicorn said:
Bono_Washington24.jpg

:bono: Is this the way to the annual meeting of the National Beachball Association? :happy: What do you mean this is the wrong place? :uhoh: There are no beachballs? :sad: I spent two hours this morning getting into my leopard skin swimsuit. You're telling me it was for nothing?!:(

:lmao:

last unicorn said:
Continued:
bono: Well, in this case can I just stay here and play a little with your shiny spoon collection? :hyper: Pretty please??? I promise to be a good boy. No? :ohmy:

continued:
bonodctongue.jpg

:angry::"ok, now...who's broken all crystal glasses on the table?"
:bono::"...erm..."

Bonodc4.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

:waiting::"...well then?"
:bono::"...sir...I swear it wasn't me...I didn't do anything..."

and on:
Bonodc3.jpg

:waiting:"..."
:bono:"...he! It was his fault! I saw him mirror his teeth in your shiny spoon...and..."

...but we no little sweet bono can't lie for long, so:

Bonodc2-1.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

:bono: :"...ok then...he he...it was me...you see, sir...I was just playing absently with a little bugger...putting it on the spoon as a catapult...and it hit your glasses...he he...erm..."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom