Caption Thread #16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
The Edge's plan had seemed completely flawless: A mechanical robot Bono, able to make public appearances, visit with world leaders, and attend award ceremonies, all while the real Bono stayed in the studio, working hard on new songs. Everything worked out fine until the Bonobot spontaneously shut down during a ceremony:

bononaacpawardwootgf8.jpg

Bonobot: This award is a such a greaa-aa-aa :crack: aa-aa... *lowers head, ceases moving*
Photographer: :huh:

(I wish I had a Bonobot :sigh: )

This one is really good..... I couldn't stop laughing!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The Edge's plan had seemed completely flawless: A mechanical robot Bono, able to make public appearances, visit with world leaders, and attend award ceremonies, all while the real Bono stayed in the studio, working hard on new songs. Everything worked out fine until the Bonobot spontaneously shut down during a ceremony:

Bonobot: This award is a such a greaa-aa-aa :crack: aa-aa... *lowers head, ceases moving*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
perfect.... i wish i had one too....

73995295.jpg

Bono: COOOORRR thats one big shiny beachball! ere kid look after me glasses for a while. I'm just going to have a look over there...

Kid: heh (giving the I told you I'd get the glasses look)

bonohips.jpg

:bono:bot: over....no under....no is it OVER, UNDER, OVER, UNDER!!!!!!!!! (shorts out)

I guess there's a slight flaw with both of our dear Bonos. Every time they try to tie a tie, there's a malfunction. (The malfunction seen above is more drastic though!!):giggle:

Last edited:
u2iedgepopmarterarq0.jpg

:edge: "Big cowboy hats are out of style" Well thanks alot Cosmogirl! Lemme see what else is in her--Oooooh! "What your lip gloss can say about your mood" I need to tell Larry!

Bonoballoon.jpg

:bono: (singing to the tune of I Got The Whole World In My Hands) I got the shiniest shiney, in my hands. I got the shineist shiney, in my hands. I got the shiniest shiney in my hands, I've got a shiney in my hands!!!! YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!! Come on join in Edge!!!!

:edge: Oh here we go.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

"GETS IN LINE FOR MY VERY OWN BONO-BOT!! :hyper:

dallastyingedgeshoetj5.jpg

dallas: over and under the bridge and then make the bunny ears...how many times do i have to tell you??? its not rocket science edge!

:edge: rocket science?!?!? :hyper:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I needed that so dearly. *wipes tears away*

europop2005 said:
dallastyingedgeshoetj5.jpg

dallas: over and under the bridge and then make the bunny ears...how many times do i have to tell you??? its not rocket science edge!

:edge: rocket science?!?!? :hyper:

:lmao: omg Dallas is teh brilliant man!

europop2005 said:
u2iedgepopmarterarq0.jpg

:edge: "Big cowboy hats are out of style" Well thanks alot Cosmogirl! Lemme see what else is in her--Oooooh! "What your lip gloss can say about your mood" I need to tell Larry!

Ahhha! The secret for Larry's luscious lips has been revealed! :kiss: :giggle:

:wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

BONOBOT!!! OMG! :lmao:

larrydrag3.jpg

:larry:you said I wouldn't have to do this ever again!
:bono:I know I did, but we have to...:blahblah:
larrydrag.jpg

:larry:you'll pay for this! Mark my words!

Last edited:
bonocameralarry.jpg

Time goes by and all seems to be forgotten until......
4ie84rl.jpg

:larry:Did you get my email?
:adam::yes:
:larry:There is a package on your bed, I don't care what you do just pay him back!
:adam: :hmm:

:bono:I can't put it down, :uhoh: it's superglued to my hand.
Prime Minister- well, use your other hand to pry it off!
:bono::yikes:attempts to pull hand out of pocket.:sigh:that's superglued too.:cute:
bonolovelamp.jpg

Last edited:
178.jpg

Police officer- Mr. Mullen, where were you on the night Bono was superglued to a lamp at the Prime Minister"s residence?
:larry:I was shopping for belts.
136.jpg

Police officer- Do you have a receipt to go with that picture?
:larry:No I do not.

Police Officer- So you want us to believe that you didn't glue your bandmate to a lamp? You want us to take your word with only a picture as proof?
177.jpg

:larry::hmm:Yes!
Police Officer- Isn't it true that Bono has constantly tormented you with shineys and making you dress in drag?
:larry::mad: Yes!

Police Officer- So I will ask you again. You are not guilty of this superglue crime?
Conan_table.jpg

:larry: I am not guilty of supergluing him to the lamp. My only part in this was buying the glue and putting it in the right person's hands!
Police Officer-Who did the glueing?
:larry:I don't recall. They say the first thing to go when you get old is your memory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom