Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
34759%3B438%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A393%3A9772ot1lsi

:bono:: Yeah, I just came from LG's place - she had a swell party!! :drunk: There were all kinds of shinies and tons of lemons!

guggibono.jpg

Guggi: ...so you put the master tapes in this shell, and no one will ever suspect. Safe and secure! No more repeats of the "Atomic Bomb" stolen-tape mess.
:bono: Brilliant!

pop095.jpg

Bono-greetings my martin friends...let me tell you about the wonderful continent of Africa...you see Africa is
:blahblah: :blahblah:

Edge -...finally back on my home planet..I can rest..Zzzzzzzzzz

Adam- These purple metallic pants are making me nauseous

Larry-Wtf! How did I let Bono talk me into comming here......

Kristin Machina said:
guggibono.jpg

Guggi: ...so you put the master tapes in this shell, and no one will ever suspect. Safe and secure! No more repeats of the "Atomic Bomb" stolen-tape mess.
:bono: Brilliant!

smart idea! :cute:

:scratch: is this pic recent???? I can't see if it's pop or atomicpop Bono.... :huh:

a7a236b6.jpg

:bono: Yes yes thank you, now can we hurry with this photo op, 'cause I reeeeaaaaaly have to go...
:larry: And trust me, you don't want to be caught downwind.
:adam: Oh dear...:ohmy:

Kristin Machina said:
BonoWithTheDestinyChilds.jpg

Beyonce: MY Bono! :heart:
Michelle: Damn girl, you already got Jay--he's MY Bono!
Kellie: No, MY Bono!
:bono: Ali...HELP! :scream:

For caption- :lmao: :applaud:

For knowing the names of Destiny's Child - :huh: :eyebrow:

:wink: Just Kidding

bonomicpc7.jpg

:bono: I'm serious, someone had better tell me where my mic is RIGHT NOW :grumpy: I know someone is hiding it.. The joke's over, give it up :grumpy:
:adam: :giggle:
:larry: :rolleyes:
:edge: :eyebrow:

Bonohowtoputonyourhoodie13.jpg

:bono: Yeah, the reason I pull my sleeves down so far is self-preservation really. These meet-and-greets can get a bit crazy. Those PLEBAns bite ya know! :yikes:

bonolarry_71.jpg

Interviewer: So what's this we hear about a rift in the band? The rumour-mill is buzzing with something about a 'moob-off'??
:bono: Ah yes, the moob-off. Well Larry's trying to out-moob me, ya see.
:larry: Oh and I will. My moobs are much better.

bonolarryinterview4.jpg

:bono: HAHAHAHA, I laugh. It's ridiculous to think that anyone could out-moob Teh Bono.
:larry: Hahahahaha. You little.. :happy: :mad:

Last edited:
bonolarry_46.jpg

:bono: In all seriousness though.. NOBODY has better moobs than I do. It is NOT even a matter of discussion.
:larry: I can do a better MacPhisto too :cool:

Last edited:
I realize the third person in this pic is probably someone I should be recognizing, but I'm not totally sure.. soo...we'll just pretend he's the waiter :wink:

072.jpg

:bono: I don't understand why there are no crayons at our table :grumpy:
Waiter: Sir, we don't have crayons at this particular establishment. I'm very sorry.
:bono: :(
:edge: Look, there's got to be some way you can get some at least. If he doesn't have something to keep him busy, he'll start making speeches :|

kafrun said:
bonolarry_46.jpg

:bono: In all seriousness though.. NOBODY has better moobs than I do. It is NOT even a matter of discussion.
:larry: I can do a better MacPhisto too :cool:

Arhhh this is driving me grazy, coz I keep seeing screen caps of this Norwegian show, that I soooo desparetely want to see and even though I've asked for it on numerous occasions no one seems to have it on file!?! :(

And Bono has the best moobs Larry!! :wink:

Great captions Kafrun!!

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom