Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they use to take a tour bus? I remember reading U2 At the End of the World and things about a bus... but also things about the ZOOTV plane. :confused:

If we get to pick any song, even if it's not U2 theres only one I want to hear Khanada....

x1pbglk-vqL4Buu6ZJtauYRcfvClL6w-xQe.jpg

romi said:
who here will see Queen this spring? :wave:

Already saw them at the Hollywood Bowl :rockon:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper Snippet (Snippet) / Merry Christmas (Snippet)
8. Original Of The Species
9. Sometimes You Can’t Make it on Your Own
10. Love and Peace or Else

Diane L said:
Hi Thora, Redkat, Kelly!!! :wave: :hug:

I think I'm starting to feel better. I'm not coughing nearly as much (although when I do, it goes on for a while). I got a doctor's note excusing me from working this weekend as scheduled, so I can just rest, which is really nice.

I can't believe how the bad weather follows U2 around! What would have happened if they hadn't been able to take off from Logan Airport? No show?

Hey Diane! Glad you're feeling better. Hopefully this weekend will be restful for you.

romi said:
who here will see Queen this spring? :wave:

I saw Queen on October 22nd at the Hollywood Bowl, but I'm not sure if I'll go see them in Anaheim in April.

amerrydeath said:
Did they use to take a tour bus? I remember reading U2 At the End of the World and things about a bus... but also things about the ZOOTV plane. :confused:

Speaking of at the end of the world.. I got BP Fallon book in the mail yesterday... Ain't worth the 15$ I paid for it

kellyahern said:

I never did watch chapters 6-12 :sad:

Oh you're making the baby Jesus cry. YOU MUST WATCH! There's midgets, and old nosey neighbors, and gunfights and rasslin and overweight trailer park women. it's incredible.

Diane L said:
Hi Thora, Redkat, Kelly!!! :wave: :hug:

I think I'm starting to feel better. I'm not coughing nearly as much (although when I do, it goes on for a while). I got a doctor's note excusing me from working this weekend as scheduled, so I can just rest, which is really nice.

I can't believe how the bad weather follows U2 around! What would have happened if they hadn't been able to take off from Logan Airport? No show?

Hope your're better soon Diane :hug:

and U2 missing a show, Saints preserve us. :yikes:
This world as we know it, would end..

TheBrazilianFly said:

STOP! I thought this was supposed to be fun! :no: :scream:

My sincere apologies for pushing this thread into the realms of geekdom. :wink: Here, laugh at the nerds!

Photo_-_Crazy_IT_Party.jpg

:wave:

Halup said:

I saw Queen on October 22nd at the Hollywood Bowl, but I'm not sure if I'll go see them in Anaheim in April.

are they good, this will be my first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom