Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
el_milagro said:
U2tours also reports the song Fast Carts!!!
:lol:

:lmao:

The sequel to Fast Cars, found on the deluxe editions of U2's next album!

I better go change the Santiago set on U2VT then!

Where The Streets Have No Name / Wow (snippet) / Wow (snippet) / Wow (snippet)

:wink:

Just checked the U2arg.com forum and from three sources (including one on U2.com) it was confirmed that Love is Blindness was the full song!
Incredible!!! :drool:

Well I'm back to just say AWESOME! It's good to see a little bit of minor shakeups in the sets for the 4th leg. The rest of their catelogue needs a little love and it's nice to know U2 hasn't forgotten all their songs! :hyper: Awesome setlist. Snippet or not, LIB is a cool addition because even though i hate the song :happy: I enjoy seeing variation! Change is good!

Now I'm really confused. The news site says nothing about LIB (I thought it gave AIWIY as a closer?), a text here said LIB was "semi-full", and now a couple of sources say it was the full song. :huh:

Axver said:
Now I'm really confused. The news site says nothing about LIB (I thought it gave AIWIY as a closer?), a text here said LIB was "semi-full", and now a couple of sources say it was the full song. :huh:

Bono started singin love is blindness while edge was still playing the final notes of aiwiy, as bono kept singing the band joined him and played alla toghether for like 3 minutes. It was really a surprise not to hear 40 or the "second" vertigo but love is blindness to close the show

Greetings from Argentina, maybe we can have another surprise tomorrow night

fnap said:

Bono started singin love is blindness while edge was still playing the final notes of aiwiy, as bono kept singing the band joined him and played alla toghether for like 3 minutes. It was really a surprise not to hear 40 or the "second" vertigo but love is blindness to close the show

Wow, that sounds amazing! I'm jealous. So you'd definitely say it was the full song? Did Edge play the solo?

fnap said:

Wow...<kicks self> Now they just have to make Hawaii incredible because I chose there over Buenos Aires... :ohmy:

rock888nwo said:
i think this might be the biggest surprise of the entire tour

I think An Cat Dubh and The Ocean were bigger surprises, but yeah, it's definitely a gigantic surprise no matter how you look at it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

nothing surprised me more than hearing one :drool:

I remember when you were crying because they did Vertigo x2 rather than One x2. :hug:

fnap said:
Bono started singing love is blindness while edge was still playing the final notes of aiwiy, as bono kept singing the band joined him and played all together for like 3 minutes. It was really a surprise not to hear 40 or the "second" vertigo but love is blindness to close the show

:applaud:

Way to go!!

Axver, common' boy time to start dancing! :wink:
And you'd better not let me wait all night.

Love is Blindness...
That's one of my favorite U2 songs!
This is by far the most pleasant surprise of the Vertigo Tour.
So, it was improvised, but it was full band.
But, did The Edge play his amazing solo?

i nearly fell off my chair when i saw the news about LIB (in my U2 top 3). For me this is the biggest setlist shock EVER!!!!

My only worry is that it was just some acoustic thing tacked onto the end of the last song.... We need to know how it was played... Was the Edge on electric? Was it rehearsed?

I am totally buzzing off this news. What are they thinking!?

4th leg rocks, you guys in Australia and NZ are gonna be seeing some of the best U2 shows ever imo.

Last edited:
chrissybaby said:
My only worry is that it was just some acoustic thing tacked onto the end of the last song.... We need to know how it was played... Was the Edge on electric? Was it rehearsed?

Well, if Bono just started singing it while the rest of the band had their AIWIY instruments and they went along with him, wouldn't that mean that LIB would have been electric?

U2 always play the best setlist when I'm not at the Party (Chicago 4, Chicago 5)

So Maybe if I stay out they will play God Part II tommorow night! :wink:

Fucking hell. Love is Blindness.

If I hear that puppy in Sydney I think I'll cry. Seriously. I think it's especially funny that it comes so close to Yahweh. "Always pain before a child is born". No shit.

Axver said:

Well, if Bono just started singing it while the rest of the band had their AIWIY instruments and they went along with him, wouldn't that mean that LIB would have been electric?

Hmmm, but you can strum an electric or you can play it. If he did the whole Neil Young feedback thing i will have to go for a lie down. I know you're not a huge Zoo fan Ax, but this (on its day)was the greatest closing song the band ever performed.

Apart from Vertigo...

You guys in the Southern Hemisphere must be climbing the walls with excitement about your upcoming shows... That setlist last night was nailed, and it was filmed. What are they thinking?

Last edited:
and just think, tonights show is being broadcast for T.V., so maybe a pro shot boot with this song coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom