Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
UPDATE:

Fast Cars
Yahweh
AaWIY (All I Want Is You?)
Love Is Blindess (Semi-full)

END

Wait, WHAT?!

More stuff to be skeptical about. I hope this isn't something overblown like the whole "LOVE RESCUE ME WAS PLAYED!" thing when it was actually just a snippet at the end of AIWIY.

And no Mothers?! :shocked:

Axver.... i think you live near me. Do you live on GC? I am pretty sure you sat next to a friend of mine on a plane after the boston shows.... could i be right?

I just counted 19 and a half songs... I'm guessing we got Zoo Station, The Fly, MW, and WOWY for the middle encore, no? So that'd make it 23 and a half songs. That's a long show.

popadoodledoo said:
Axver.... i think you live near me. Do you live on GC? I am pretty sure you sat next to a friend of mine on a plane after the boston shows.... could i be right?

I used to live on the Gold Coast - I moved up to Brisbane for university about a month ago.

And yes, on the flight from Boston to Washington DC (on my way to Nashville) I sat next to another big U2 fan and I had a great time talking U2 for the whole trip. A friend of yours?! Small world indeed!

well the previous text message stated "same set as Brasil 2 without 'Desire' ", and at that point, WOWY had just ended...

I type it as I receive the texts. Going to eat dinner. I told him he was our only source, so if I get more messages, I'll post 'em

:wave:

Axver said:

It's alright if they haven't seen half the bloody tour already.

I've already had my say about this...we agree to disagree on this topic, and that's all I'll say. What IS neat about this particular situation is that these gals just happen to be in NZ and found out after their plans were basically made. It's a great surprise...I know my co-worker's daughter saw them at least once at MSG.

Axver said:

Wait, WHAT?!

More stuff to be skeptical about. I hope this isn't something overblown like the whole "LOVE RESCUE ME WAS PLAYED!" thing when it was actually just a snippet at the end of AIWIY.

And no Mothers?! :shocked:

Nothing wrong with a snippet.

for you rosa!
FastCarsB_WPhoto.jpg

now I'm hungry!!!

Miringeltje said:

Nothing wrong with a snippet.

I never said there was.

Passing it off as the full song is misleading and annoying, though. So before I dance around joyously exclaiming "LIB WAS PLAYED!", I'd like to know just how much of it was done. Was it Bono singing a few lines? Did Edge play his solo? Were Adam and Larry involved? That kind of info would be nice.

Lila64 said:
well the previous text message stated "same set as Brasil 2 without 'Desire' ", and at that point, WOWY had just ended...

I type it as I receive the texts. Going to eat dinner. I told him he was our only source, so if I get more messages, I'll post 'em

:wave:

Mmmm, dinner.
You're making me hungry.
I still have to eat to.

So who's the source?

:bow:

and thank you to him/her.

popadoodledoo said:
Axver... yeah that was my buddy Bobby. Can't wait to see all my U2 friends again in less than 2 weeks. Woohoo!

He seemed like a great guy. When I got on the plane, I was just sitting there minding my own business when I heard the guy next to me say U2, and I noticed he was on the phone, so I thought I'd ask him if he'd seen the shows in Boston once he hung up. So I asked him and it went from there. Definitely one of the more enjoyable flights I've had.

So he's coming here for the Brisbane gig?

"Buenas noches Buenos Aires. Nunca nos olvidaremos de esto." La frase quedó resonando en los oídos de los miles de seguidores de U2, que veían que el gran show llegaba a su fin.

Bono se despidió con "All I want is you", tras haber emocionado a too un estadio con clásicos como "With or without you", "Misterious way" y "The fly".

El recital de los irlandeses finalizó a las 12.22. El Monumental estalló en emoción por más de dos horas de show en el reencuentro tras ocho años con la banda

great to see that LIB made an appearance.

hey rosa! (and everyone else I might have missed). ten days till we leave... :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom