Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:
Khan, speaking of smileys. Do the one I like! NOW! :madwife:

And there has to be a new update soon,or this is a record length performance of NYD. Maybe they're finally doing the last verse for once! :love:
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

Diane L said:

Hi Ruff! :hug: :wave:

I had such a rough day today, it feels so good to be home, in front of the computer, chatting with my virtual Setlist Party Peeps!

Oh...one of my co-workers at the library has a daughter who happens to be going to New Zealand this month with a friend. They found out U2 was playing in Auckland on St. Patrick's Day, and bought a package with hotel, transportation and GA tickets! My co-worker was so cute; she had to tell me that her daughter was going to be on the floor!

that's great! the shows should be great--i'm counting the days!

alright posting pals, :hug: i luvs u all but I'm gonna be back later. Hopefully I wont miss the greatest encore in the history of life. :madspit: C-yall peeps in a bit! :wave:

Diane :hug: I'm sorry your day was sucky. hopefully us setlist party peeps can brighten it up

Diane L said:

Umm, Axver, you realize two more Americans are going to be at the Auckland gig on St. Patrick's Day...

*runs away REAL fast*

Now you’ve asked for it

Diane L said:

Umm, Axver, you realize two more Americans are going to be at the Auckland gig on St. Patrick's Day...

*runs away REAL fast*

It's alright if they haven't seen half the bloody tour already.

Hey Diane!
Sorry to hear you had a rough day.

:hug:

Lila64 said:
UPDATE:

Fast Cars
Yahweh
AaWIY (All I Want Is You?)
Love Is Blindess (Semi-full)

Woohoo!!

:hyper:

:applaud:

And :lol: too, since I predicted that as soon as I got here the show would be over.
I'm right on target.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom