Brussels 1 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2log

And... Doors open. Chaos at the gates. Tickets not scanning properly, and gates being opened and closed at random.

I think that with the two shows we will get Mercy twice, with EBW and NS on alternating nights. I don't know if we will get any new songs the rest of the tour. ( i mean unheard songs) Glasto could be dead. I wonder which song the crowd has received better Mercy or Glasto?

U2log

And... Doors open. Chaos at the gates. Tickets not scanning properly, and gates being opened and closed at random.

this

crowd-rush.jpg

and this

Chaos%20Field.jpg

equals this

u2-360-dvd-6.jpg

Hope I can be here for the setlist party!

May have to miss a little bit in the middle cause I have class, probably around In A Little While-if it keeps its usual position-but I should be back for Crazy Tonight!

Those of you at the show, have an awesome time! Here's hoping you get some tour debuts of some songs!! Maybe AIWIY will show up tonight?

I think that with the two shows we will get Mercy twice, with EBW and NS on alternating nights. I don't know if we will get any new songs the rest of the tour. ( i mean unheard songs) Glasto could be dead. I wonder which song the crowd has received better Mercy or Glasto?

EBW would be sweet :yes:

Doubt they'll play Mercy at both gigs.

However, AIWIY has been soundchecked, so that could make an appearance.

I will see it tomorrow. Everyone enjoy the show and setlist party.

U2log

This made me laugh. These are the people that took almost a year to mail out the tickets, you'd think they had time to make sure everything was properly synchronized. :wink:

ARRRRRRRGH I HATE YOU COLLEGE :angry:
Seriously, this is looking like the World's Greatest Setlist Party (live updates from Interferencers actually at the show? Awesome), but, noooooooooo, I've got a Heart of Darkness essay to write and a psych class to attend. :down:
EDIT: So, do we have any soundcheck rumors?

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
SHOUT-OUTS to Jem, WIld, GG, Dmo & Pam

you know you're gtoing to have to rock out for the of us!!!!
I'm suuuuuuuuure that won't to be so tough to accomplish!!!! :lol:wink::hug:
Have a FANtastic Time!!!!! :rockon:

I will being leaving around 2P so I :( won't be here. ofr the show. But i'll read up later tonight!

:wave: SLPartiers!

Is this the first time a U2 stage has been in the same city but different venues in the space of 24hrs?

here-

no super-shocking soundcheck surprises today, but I'm glad to see that MOTD is sticking around

U2log is saying it was just the techs and not the band.

I would not expect any major shake up or anything new tonight with the band not soundchecking themselves.

The crew soundchecked, not the band.
okay, thanks

U2log is saying it was just the techs and not the band.

I would not expect any major shake up or anything new tonight with the band not soundchecking themselves.
Hmm, if U2 didn't even soundcheck, then yeah, we won't get any surprise appearances of EBTTRT or BTBS.

That's fine though, because I'm loving the songs currently in U2's rotation.

Back
Top Bottom