BOY OH BOY WOWEE It's the 2014 AFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, if Port can upset - or even get close to - Geelong, then we can say they have legit top four potential.

Lucky escape by Adelaide by the looks of things. Wish I'd seen it. Doggies definitely seem to be resurgent; I expect they will claim a couple of big scalps soon enough.

And looks like Richmond won't do to Hawthorn what they did last year...!

I see Cyril scored a goal and then McEvoy got one immediately afterwards. Can you imagine if Bruce and BT had commentated that?

As of half time Geelong (watching on delay) are absolutely atrocious. Was this the same team that beat Hawthorn less than a week ago? Unbelievable. Although they get the hype Port haven't even been that good.

I don't think I'm even going to get 4...

What is Port doing to Geelong, and why couldn't Hawthorn do that last week??

Thank goodness the Hawks stopped the Tigers' record against them before it became another "curse".

Everything's going right for Port, I've never seen Geelong play so badly, they're hopeless, fumbling, can't kick for shit, Stevie J's just pissing all over the place. I do admit that I rate Port, but the hype for them is going to be astronomical and considerably more than what we had in 2012.

Also, well done for making Kochie's head grow, well done. If that wanker doesn't brag enough about his club than expect that to increase.

Port are serious contenders now.

But yes, fuck Kochie, what a twunt.

Kochie's going to mention it every 10 minutes tomorrow, I hope they have the decency to export him to South America where nobody cares.

I keep hoping they'll have the decency to cancel all shitty breakfast "news" shows, but alas...

I see Cyril scored a goal and then McEvoy got one immediately afterwards. Can you imagine if Bruce and BT had commentated that?

I think that's the sort of thing that leads to the universe imploding...

Kochie's going to mention it every 10 minutes tomorrow, I hope they have the decency to export him to South America where nobody cares.

I'm so glad I never watch the shows that he's on. It was bad enough when he used to be the finance reporter guy on some news show on Foxtel.

Everything's going right for Port, I've never seen Geelong play so badly, they're hopeless, fumbling, can't kick for shit, Stevie J's just pissing all over the place. I do admit that I rate Port, but the hype for them is going to be astronomical and considerably more than what we had in 2012.

Also, well done for making Kochie's head grow, well done. If that wanker doesn't brag enough about his club than expect that to increase.

Port put pressure on Geelong for the entire game. The Cats don't just drop games like this. Hawthorn are the real test, but I think it's fair to say that Port are well and truly top 4 material.

Port Power are the best thing about the season so far.

A nice big fat juicy "fuck you" from Ken Hinkley to all the clubs that overlooked him for the various head coaching roles he was in the mix for over the years. Good on him!

What next, some brother of BT becomes a club president and poaches Big Boy McEvoy?

Back
Top Bottom