Boston 10-03 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oliveu2cm said:
OK slightly off coloured :huh:

You spelled coloured the Canadian way! :shocked: :D

Very nice pics Olive!!! So tell me, just how DO you dance to Elevation w. Bono...I was curious about that with the last girl he pulled up for that song. :scratch:

oliveu2cm said:
Oh here's another nice photo :larry:

When he was playing the drums on the catwalk for LAPOE, he dropped one of the drumsticks, and so he gave this very cute, very small and sly smile, and I had to look twice because he kept moving his hand as if he had the stick (probably to keep the beat) and then he put his hand out and a crew member fumbled furiously to place a new stick in his hand. Bono, ever so keen, noticed and rushed over to tap the drum playfully with the mic, making Larry laugh.

This was taken during Yahweh:
Yahweh_Lars.jpg

Oh my... :drool:

Mrs. Edge said:

You spelled coloured the Canadian way! :shocked: :D

Also the English way! I have English influences in my own home yaknow! :D

Very nice pics Olive!!! So tell me, just how DO you dance to Elevation w. Bono...I was curious about that with the last girl he pulled up for that song. :scratch:

Thanks!! Well he just kind of hugged her tight and grabbed her hand and she put her arms up in the air. I have a photo of it but it's very blurry.

Mrs. Edge said:
So tell me, just how DO you dance to Elevation w. Bono...I was curious about that with the last girl he pulled up for that song. :scratch:

Mrs. Edge, I saw you ask last time and wanted to answer then, but never got around to do it.

Elevation is definitely dance-able.
It being a very rocky tune.
Although I doubt it will end up like a dance with.
It would more be like a dance in front of, next to or opposite of.
I'm totally picturing some rocking back and forth.
Where as you lean forward, your dancing partner leans backward and vice versa.
Hip swaying works good too.
Especially to the "hips"-lyrics part.
I can show you how I dance to the song.
But I doubt anyone would wanna see me jumping around my messy appartment! :wink:
:lol:

:drool: :drool: Sweatychest

And I agree, Elevation is danceable... wouldnt be a very sophisticated dance, but definitely danceable :shifty:

Carek1230 said:
AWESOME pics! Looks like it was a great show!

the best U2 show I have seen so far!!!!!!!:rockon: What a great night!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

When Bono put on the Sox jersey the place exploded! The noise level went beyond "Garden" level!!!:rockon:

Miroslava said:
wouldnt be a very sophisticated dance

It wouldn't?
This really makes me wonder how you dance to this song.
:wink:

Only joking around, Miroslava.
I agree with you.

Damn it!
Now I have the song in my head.
From one of the Amsterdam bootlegs.
Complete with all the comments made ("We got some dancing going on at the top of the Arena", "Sexy people", "Stop")

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:

Mrs. Edge, I saw you ask last time and wanted to answer then, but never got around to do it.

Elevation is definitely dance-able.
It being a very rocky tune.
Although I doubt it will end up like a dance with.
It would more be like a dance in front of, next to or opposite of.
I'm totally picturing some rocking back and forth.
Where as you lean forward, your dancing partner leans backward and vice versa.
Hip swaying works good too.
Especially to the "hips"-lyrics part.
I can show you how I dance to the song.
But I doubt anyone would wanna see me jumping around my messy appartment! :wink:
:lol:

:lmao: Thank you for that, I was figuring that must be how it goes, but it's nice to hear some other thoughts on it.

I figured it just required some jumping around or "fast dancing" that you do in your room with the stereo up loud...but I am just so used to the concept of women either doing sexy undulating or slow dancing, I've never seen them do anything else with him...it would be very interesting to see! I wonder what part of the song he uses to pull someone up. :hmm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom