Bono's Dancing Girls VI - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:combust:

:hyper:

I wonder how many times can one say congrats and yay before sounding like a broken record? :hmm:

Who cares! Congrats once again! :hug:

do you have to have realaudio for that? I can't get it to work with Quicktime or Windows Media Player :(

(I think I already have Fast Cars by Youri from the night it happened)

hey girls...well wish me luck on getting scanned into the ellipse and not stuck back by the soundboard!:yes: ...i'm leaving tomorrow night for DC...or uh, tonight now i guess, since i'm on the blue crack way too late... or early as the case may be!!!

oh yeah, and in the words of miroslava....did i mention i know kickboxing????!!!!!???:lol:

see ya there....

u2bonogirl said:
guess we'll be rivals :wink:
Im in GA on the 19th :yes:

and more importantly....are you gonna find me in line and say hi??!! i'm hoping to be in the first 100....so just yell for melissa popbellydancer....and you'll see me!:wink:

mrs edge ....i lost your email ...so come find me in the ga line....:yes:

as a matter of fact, any of you girls that are going to be in dc....just look for the large pink elevation-animal figure near the front of the line and you'll find me....

come say hi ya'll.....:wave:

63 hours and counting....:dance: :dance: :dance:

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:
DVD preview! We can see the Mysterious Ways girl from Chicago for a bit. Scroll down to the last link :)

http://www.u2achtung.com/02/multimedia/

Hooray for Khelia!!!! So excited :D

btw, here are a couple of more pics where Bono is looking particularly... :drool: :drool:

Courtesy of Matthew
344%3C789923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B753%3B%3A577ot1lsi

344%3C789923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B753%3B%3A584ot1lsi

:angry: I was doing okay as far as anticipating my next show in GA, not putting too much hope on getting picked again. But then my coworkers in Starbucks have been talking about it so much that Im all nervous again and I know Im just going to be disappointed :madspit:
I shouldnt make it so important to me. Somebody help me! Talk me out of having hope
I only have until wednesday to get over this :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
:angry: I was doing okay as far as anticipating my next show in GA, not putting too much hope on getting picked again. But then my coworkers in Starbucks have been talking about it so much that Im all nervous again and I know Im just going to be disappointed :madspit:
I shouldnt make it so important to me. Somebody help me! Talk me out of having hope

Good luck trying to get up onstage again! :hug:

u2bonogirl said:
Noooo! Thats not the point! :lol:
I dont want to try to get up. I just want to enjoy the show without freaking out about wanting to get picked

I can't imagine that feeling.... :huh:

Has anyone told you that you resemble Keira Knightley??

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

Hooray for Khelia!!!! So excited :D

btw, here are a couple of more pics where Bono is looking particularly... :drool: :drool:

Courtesy of Matthew
344%3C789923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B753%3B%3A577ot1lsi

344%3C789923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D67%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B753%3B%3A584ot1lsi

Those pics are great!! Look at him...geez! He's totally looking at something he admires and wants! :)

here goes the Broken record once again.....CONGRATS Alli! :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
[/QUOTE

i have a friend that needs a GA?!:wink: :macdevil:

it'll be ok, find me and we can console each other on how it's not gonna happen!!!

see ya there....

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm making a sign for the Detroit shows but am slowly losing hope! :slant:

And why might that be Missy? :shame:

It ain't over til the shortish Irish Man says "come 'on" :cute: And when he does, and if the lucky recepient is near me, they'll be surprised at how quickly I can help shove their butt up on stage :wink: It may not be graceful, but it will be helpful! :D

:lmao:

by the way, what material / supplies work best for a sign? I'm assuming fabric of some sort. Can you give a girl a few tips :wink:

I used fabric for mine, folds into a very small size. Mine also has strings in the corners so I can hang it up... that's how I had it at both Chicago shows and the guys still managed to read them... I used felt sheets to cut off the letters and glued them on with iron on tape... no sewing :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom