Bono and Candy?//looking for larger MusiCares 2003 pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
A friend of me (yes you know who you are :sexywink: ) and I were discussing random things.... and she wants to know if there are any pictures at all of Bono with a lollypop..
any other pictures of Bono with candy around?

I'm looking for a larger version of this pic :) it's the only Bono + candy pic I have (he has a little red cinnamom candy on his tongue)

bonocandymusicares200303qm5.jpg

arw9797 said:
He was singing. That's the back of his throat.....

the back of your throat isn't that red either right? I hope so... becuase a normal persons throat is usually darker than the rest of the mouth, and it looks like a candy to me...

Galeongirl said:

the back of your throat isn't that red either right? I hope so... becuase a normal persons throat is usually darker than the rest of the mouth, and it looks like a candy to me...

ok well....most people don't sing with candy in their mouths but I'm sure if anyone can do it, Bono can. See what you want to see if that picture. I've seen videos of that performance and there's no way Bono could have had anything in his mouth. But I'm just a fan of their music so what would I know?

arw9797 said:
But I'm just a fan of their music so what would I know?

Then why are you here, if you're just a fan of their music? This is a place for people who are also a fan of the persons behind the music, and if you don't like that, why come here?

Back ontopic: anybody got pics of Bono with candy?

I've always thought that was a candy too, but upon further observation( :nerd: ) it appears to be the back of his throat :yes:

Kaf, I know what you said, but I'm still not sure...
I just wished there was a bigger, better quality pic so I could see it more clearer..

Galeongirl said:

Then why are you here, if you're just a fan of their music? This is a place for people who are also a fan of the persons behind the music, and if you don't like that, why come here?

Do not start that BS again! You challenge people in every single thread! Quit trying to be the police of pleba and challenging things that you don't like! I didn't just drop into pleba yesterday so don't act like I just came into a random thread and made a comment.

I know...now you and all of your buddies will gang up on me. Have fun. I've got to get back to work.

And you know what...at closer look, I think Bono DOES have a piece of candy in his mouth. :der: Silly me...

Trust me, the part that looks like candy after his tongue ends. That's his uvula :yes:

Ah well, the search for Bono + candy pics moves on :wink:

We really need a bigger pic of this to settle the argument! It does look like his tongue tho :hmm: Wouldn't a candy in his throat be more uncomfortable when he singing?

redhotswami said:
you know what would be sooooo marketable?

Bonopops! :drool:

I mean, if they can make phallic-shaped lollipops, surely they can make bono shaped lollies!!!!

Bono Pops...............YUUUUUMMMM!!!!......

and I too vote and have always thought it is candy in his mouth...hmmm gonna have to print the pic and ask the B man in person....:drool: :love:

BonoFox1 said:
speaking of Bono Pops...there should be a surprise at the center of the pop ....
so than we can borrow the ol' slogan....How many "licks" does it take???:p

That's BRILLIANT!!! What would be in the center?
Like the owl, I'm sure it would only take me 3...or less :p

Reminds me of a pointless conversation I had once, "If Bono were a candy, what would he be?"

:hmm: Ever have a Hostess Snoball? Scruffy coconut over a layer of marshmallow over chocolate cake and a creamy center?

Babydoll said:
Upon closer inspection, it does seem to look like a candy....:nerd:
That's MY line :angry: And it's NOT candy :angry: And give me back my nerd glasses :madwife: They make me look studious.

redhotswami said:

That's BRILLIANT!!! What would be in the center?
Like the owl, I'm sure it would only take me 3...or less :p

Reminds me of a pointless conversation I had once, "If Bono were a candy, what would he be?"

center should be something reeeeaaaalllllyyy yuuuuuummmmyyy but the outer candy must be thick so it can take a loooonnngg time to get to the center...I want my Bono Pop to last a long time;)

:hmm: I could cash in my retirment fund to start production :hmm:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

center should be something reeeeaaaalllllyyy yuuuuuummmmyyy but the outer candy must be thick so it can take a loooonnngg time to get to the center...I want my Bono Pop to last a long time;)

:hmm: I could cash in my 41k to start production :hmm:

I've only got $40 to my name, but I'll give it ALL for these. Who needs money?? I can live on Bonopops!

ARW's right. That's just part of Bono's mouth.

And as the other users (kafrun) already pointed out it's his uvula.

I don't think anyone can or should sing with candy or gum in their mouths as it is a choking hazard. Haven't any of you taken any music courses in school? They taught us that in grammar school.

Back
Top Bottom