Berlin, Germany Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would actually have posted som pics and stories from B-Day....but because of today's tragical events, I thought it would be inappropriate.

lets hope the boys gave the people at the show some release from the worries of today :),

U2Spain said:
For me is a good setlist except zoo station. I think that zoo station is out of game in this tour.

Speak for yourself!!! It blew my mind in New York.

U2Man said:

Hmm...couldn't get that link to work....

Sounds really odd, considering how hard it has been to get tickets everywhere else :huh:

its actually happened a few times on the Eurigo leg

the scalpers are definitely taking a beating

take care everyone!

grouphug.gif

1stOne said:

Speak for yourself!!! It blew my mind in New York.

Ok it's my opinion. I think that zoo station is strongly related to zootv tour, so i think it has no meaning in this tour. For me is strange,...it's like "let's go playing mofo again!! ".

But i will be sure when i'll hear it in barcelona and madrid next august.

U2Spain said:

Ok it's my opinion. I think that zoo station is strongly related to zootv tour, so i think it has no meaning in this tour. For me is strange,...it's like "let's go playing mofo again!! ".

But i will be sure when i'll hear it in barcelona and madrid next august.

I'll be in Barcelona too!!! Enjoy it!

Lila64 said:

Can we argue that point? :wink:

:hmm:
You're right. That doesn't prove anything. But if you say it enough times, you start to believe it. :D

:wave: Bye guys. Maybe I'll get a chance to pop into the Paris parties.

I have read that news about scalpers selling their tickets for 10 euros. I think that in Barcelona it will happen again, too many fucking scalpers bought tickets for Barcelona.

U2Spain said:
I have read that news about scalpers selling their tickets for 10 euros. I think that in Barcelona it will happen again, too many fucking scalpers bought tickets for Barcelona.

It's a big stadium isn't it? 90+ thousand?

U2Spain said:
For football matches : 98.000, but i think that for the concert "only" 80.000 tickets .

isn't that the biggest stadium on this tour?

U2Spain said:

I think that it's the biggest with San Siro in Italy, but i think Camp Nou is bigger.

It looks impressive but will they fill it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom