Barcelona 2 - All thoughts and discussion here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really want to hear a full version of Kingdom, whether it be by U2 or Gavin Friday.

I really hope they keep doing Michael Jackson snippets for the rest of the year.

Heck, I wouldn't mind if one night they did a full song version of Billie Jean or Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. Billie Jean is a universally loved song, and Don't Stop Til You Get Enough has a great beat.

couldn't agree more! the MJ snippets have been amongst the high points of the 2 shows so far for me!

loved Bono's energy on Desire! :up:

The crazy remix is just CRAZY!!!
Love it... wish I could be there! Looks like people are having fuuuun!! :dance::dancing::yippie::happydance:
LARRY :loveshower:

Never been a big fan of this song...
but I'm loving the remix :applaud:

The opening seemed very........rocky...? I don't like how they all slowly come out and add their instruments into the "jam". They should just come on-stage while it's still dark and then when the Intro song ends, the lights FLASH on and they start to play Breathe! :shrug:

Unknown Caller would, IMO, be the ideal opener, but that's not gonna happen.

For those wanting Fez as the opener, I understand.

If we want to find a positive though, it bodes well for the new album that rather than using current material, they are using future material!

I have to say I'm in complete awe at the technology; a mere few hours after the show has finished and we're watching video clips on Youtube and high-def ones at that!

If you have a flat screen and maximize the youtube screen, it's almost like watching a DVD. Truly amazing stuff, technology has taken a major leap since '05 :up:

That moment when Bono came out & the song kicked in on "Breathe" 2nite.... the crowd's reaction - PRICELESS.

There's too many videos to watch - and my computer seems really slow in loading them. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :( :hyper: :D :drool:

I feel your pain. :up:

FEZ = Opener :drool:

What, where. I'm behind and I love Fez. Been waiting on some hope of
it in the setlist. :heart:

I have to say I'm in complete awe at the technology; a mere few hours after the show has finished and we're watching video clips on Youtube and high-def ones at that!

If you have a flat screen and maximize the youtube screen, it's almost like watching a DVD. Truly amazing stuff, technology has taken a major leap since '05 :up:

I wasn't able to do this at work. I have a flat screen there. "wonders if they will let me back in the building, One of the first times I'm not happy to be off tomorrow.. :huh:

That moment when Bono came out & the song kicked in on "Breathe" 2nite.... the crowd's reaction - PRICELESS.

Can't wait to see this.. :hyper:

And all the videos: :drool:

So why did they play Party Girl? Was it someone's birthday, or was it just a going away party after spending a few weeks at the Nou Camp?

Magnificant should be the opener!
Breathe is not the best choice.

Just picture the dark house and those thuds...THUD THUD THUD THUD..and then flashbulb lights as the music continues. It would be beautiful...and then full on SUNburst...when Bono starts singing with the whole place going nuts...MAGNIFICANT! And then everybody off the bat ....arms in the air...swaying together... that would be incredible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom