Auckland II - New Zealand Setlist Party 11-26-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh and also, bono....you're a trackhead. has a speech about how many dates we've had with u2, 84, 89, 93, 06 and 10, and how it's about time we go all the way.....and then launches into i still haven't found what i'm looking for.

118am Saturday in Auckland/518am Black Friday in Arizona.

Nice to have warm weather today. Could have used it the last few days

Still a few flubs. But there seemed to be more energy

Hearing HMTMKMKM made up for not hearing anything else

Bummed to be leaving in 18 hours

oh and also, bono....you're a trackhead. has a speech about how many dates we've had with u2, 84, 89, 93, 06 and 10, and how it's about time we go all the way.....and then launches into i still haven't found what i'm looking for.

:shame: that's too early, Bono :wink:

Again, a good setlist, but what's with the sudden disappearance of new songs? That was one of the best things about the European leg.

Again, a good setlist, but what's with the sudden disappearance of new songs? That was one of the best things about the European leg.

I think they used the surprise slots for One Tree Hill and because of the mood of that song (especially with the dedication to the miners), they played Pride/Angel to lift the mood again.

I would expect the new songs, when they get to Australia.

I think they used the surprise slots for One Tree Hill and because of the mood of that song (especially with the dedication to the miners), they played Pride/Angel to lift the mood again.

I would expect the new songs, when they get to Australia.
Yeah, this makes sense. Fingers crossed they'll prepare some tunes from the Danger Mouse sessions for Australia! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

does any one have links to pics or vids of the end between with or without you and moment of surrender?
when Bono took the phone from the guy in the first row?

not at all
my friend called me and Bono took the phone, and talked with me..he was really sweet!!!

at first i didn't understand a thing....
then i heard a HI, honey what's your name?!
i said i was calling from italy and he said oooh italy beautiful, then i asked him if he liked the coreography that u2place.com did at the gig in Rome on October, and he said beautiful...then i went ballistic...i still can't believe it...

i am in fact looking for videos or audio ... to be sure it wasn't a dream!
so PLEASE if someone find something let me know....it would make me really happy

I'm bummed by the lack of new or NLOTH songs, but I for one :heart: Angel of Harlem a hell of a lot, it can always cheer me up when I'm down, something NZ needs at the moment.

set lists are debated endlessly and there is no way that the band will ever please everybody - but i have to admit that after the adrenalin rush that was the last leg of europe, i am a tiny bit disappointed in the two set lists played in NZ :reject:

i love the inclusion of scarlet (sans Jay-z) and hmtmkmkm; and an enzed show would not be an enzed show without one tree hill (especially in light of the tragedy at pike river) and, i even get the inclusion of pitnol (if coolian and khan were jumping for joy, who am i to argue :) ) . . . but really, for all bono's blather about taking risks and being brave . . . *does not want a greatest hits lets make up for lack of elevation tour set kthxbai* . . .:pray: please, some more pearls from NLOTH (nloth and breathe if you're asking) and go on, stun that casual crowd and ask them to stretch themselves just a tiny bit - bye bye ialw and walk on and helloooooooo boy falls from the sky/mercy/glastonbury/every breaking wave/north star

:twocents:

/ends whinge and settles back into voyeur mode

:wave:

i said i was calling from italy and he said oooh italy beautiful, then i asked him if he liked the coreography that u2place.com did at the gig in Rome on October, and he said beautiful...then i went ballistic...i still can't believe it...

so PLEASE if someone find something let me know....it would make me really happy

Wow that is SO cool! Due to timezones I'd say there should be videos popping up soon. :) They're probably just waking up.

does any one have links to pics or vids of the end between with or without you and moment of surrender?
when Bono took the phone from the guy in the first row?

Hi Mirko :wave:

Spoke to you last night after the show. You told me about the signs you made and Adam smiling at you.

I fly home tonight. I will post to YouTube before the weekend is over

Hi Mirko :wave:

Spoke to you last night after the show. You told me about the signs you made and Adam smiling at you.

I fly home tonight. I will post to YouTube before the weekend is over

hey, i m not mirko im his friend, the one he called and spoke with bono on the phone....
:D

i ll make sure that mirko will read your message :D

welcome newbie _40 !:wave:
what away to start your visit to Interference!:lol::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom