Atlanta II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Garner looks so very pretty when she's smiling. On Alias, when she's trying to be all serious, she sometimes looks like ... um ... well, a man in drag. Who's about to cry.

:reject:

But yeah, usually very pretty.

corianderstem said:
Jennifer Garner looks so very pretty when she's smiling. On Alias, when she's trying to be all serious, she sometimes looks like ... um ... well, a man in drag. Who's about to cry.

:reject:

But yeah, usually very pretty.

I might have to agree with that there...but she looks pretty at all those award shows and stuff

LemonMacPhisto said:

can Jessica kick SD-6 ass?

or is Jesse's girlfriend in Dude Where's My Car?

I think not

just look at pictures of jessica vs pictures of jennifer then get back to me, kthxbye

AtomicBono said:

you mean its not the light bulb hanging over my bed?? :sad:

:sad:

I wish. Ultraviolet would be awesome. But I tried to limit myself to songs that had been pulled on this tour. :sad:

I prefer the ZooTV Washington line better: "Your love is a lightbulb, it gets passed around". :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:

can Jessica kick SD-6 ass?

or is Jesse's girlfriend in Dude Where's My Car?

I think not

Or completely and totally adorable in 13 Going On 30?

She was kick-ass on Alias. Despite that, I had to give up the show about two seasons ago because of all the whiplash the writers' "do-overs" gave me.

nice pic Thora!

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. Beautiful Day
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again (Snippet) / Hands That Built America (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. :blahblah: One (I think, eventually)

LemonMacPhisto said:

I might have to agree with that there...but she looks pretty at all those award shows and stuff

And honestly, in the game of Shallow Observations About Celebrities (a game which I am awesome at), that's all that matters.

:wink:

corianderstem said:

Or completely and totally adorable in 13 Going On 30?

She was kick-ass on Alias. Despite that, I had to give up the show about two seasons ago because of all the whiplash the writers' "do-overs" gave me.

I almost forgot...

Elektra...:drool:

but then there's Daisy Duke...:drool:

it's hard...but Jennifer at least shows portions of intelligence and has beautiful eyes, which is what i look at first

timothius said:

I wish. Ultraviolet would be awesome. But I tried to limit myself to songs that had been pulled on this tour. :sad:

I prefer the ZooTV Washington line better: "Your love is a lightbulb, it gets passed around". :lol:

When he covers his mouth right afterward and looks all sheepish.

Great performance, despite the flub.

Thanks Lila! :) Almost all of my concert pics look like that. I had just gotten my camera the week before, so I didn't know how to use it properly, and of course I was very excited, so they all turned out very shaky. They look kinda cool though.

15_2_1.gif

timothius said:

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom