Arcade Fire. Formal wear or costumes only please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The beginning seemed like a horror film, I was actually a little disturbed.

It was overall disappointing, I agree. I think my favorite part was when they showed a performance of Wake Up in Haiti, and the audience looked bored and/or annoyed.

I feel like I know less about the band now than I did before watching the film.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I was just listening to Reflektor a few days ago. TOTALLY forgot about the Bowie feature in the title track.

Has a lot of fat (would have made a good regular album), but still their best album.

!!!!!

Not sure what I think about it yet. Bonus points for Mavis Staples, though.

Last edited:
Not bad. It's got a nice beat and you can dance to it. I think the kids will like it. We might be hearing a lot from this Arcade Fire band in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I hate to say it, but that song did not do anything for me. Which is a bummer, coming on the heels of Reflektor, which remains a gigantic disappointment to me.

Meh, sometimes you just fall out of love with a band.

It's not a very substantive track. Lightweight dance floor fare. I like Mavis Staples though, she's great.

I hope it's not indicative of what the new album will sound like, because if it is, we could be in for Reflektor Part II.

No matter what, we'll always have Funeral/Neon Bible/The Suburbs.

I think it's shithouse and hope it doesn't appear on the album.

:up:
It is very unoriginal and totally boring. Lacks the unique personality that Arcade Fire brings to their music.
Also, I never thought I'd see the day when Arcade Fire rips off of "Gold Digger".
I'm really hoping this new album isn't going to be some pop-dance riot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom