Anaheim II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bobbus32 said:
Hey all, trying to stay up for the first time tonight, it's the first time I had the chance...unfortunately I am on central time, so it will be late...just wanted to say hello...

Gus
ps: who posts the live setlists? u2tours? u2.co m?

:waves: Glad to have more people at the party!

U2Tours.com may or may not do a live setlist. Each of the last three shows has been less and less live.

This thread may be the best bet. I update u2-vertigo-tour.com after the show's over as we only put up the whole set.

I swear, I am going to arrive at the first San Jose show at 8 PM........having to sit through Kings of Leon twice will kill me. I guess I'll hear their set the next night when I have GA and I'm forced to......

Stingray said:
what y'all listening to? I think I might be the only one not listening to u2. I've got Pink Floyd playing on vinyl, Dark Side of the Moon :drool:

I'm playing Edgar's awesome tape of 2005-03-30 right now, 2 hours and 27 minutes away from completing 2005-04-01.

I still haven't heard 4-01 yet.........don't have the hard drive space to do the SHN torrent thingy......

Axver,
glad to be here, thanks for the welcome...do you have someone at the concert calling you...not looking for trade secrets, just curious how it all works

Gus

BigMacPhisto said:
I swear, I am going to arrive at the first San Jose show at 8 PM........having to sit through Kings of Leon twice will kill me. I guess I'll hear their set the next night when I have GA and I'm forced to......

Yeah, my first night in Boston, I'll get there late or hang around somewhere serving food; I'm not sitting through KOL. I've got to put up with them in GA for the next two bloody nights.

bobbus32 said:
Axver,
glad to be here, thanks for the welcome...do you have someone at the concert calling you...not looking for trade secrets, just curious how it all works

Gus

Nope, I've got no contact for this show unfortunately. :( I'll be watching this thread for the set. Or hoping the owner of the site has a contact; I haven't e-mailed him today.

Kings of Leon aren't that bad...I kind of dig them...but they aren't the type of band you want to see in an arena, either...better a smoky bar, I think...

-however-
the lead singer does sing with some weird accent or funny way of talking, which is ok with a clear recording, but my guess is it comes off as unintelligible at the big a venue...

Axver said:

:waves: Glad to have more people at the party!

U2Tours.com may or may not do a live setlist. Each of the last three shows has been less and less live.

This thread may be the best bet. I update u2-vertigo-tour.com after the show's over as we only put up the whole set.

Axver i've got a proposition for you ,

Ive got my same friend at the show tonight and she was lucky again and is front and centre in the pit !!!

Yesterday's show cost me a fortune calling from the mobile , but if i call from my landline with a call-card its peanuts , i plan to listen to most if not all the show , which means i cannot update this thread , but if you give me your oz mobile no. i can text you after every song ? Leaving you able to update the thread with a live setlist ??

if you fancy the idea , email me your details to :-
bono1967uk@hotmail.com

cheers J

I'm listening to the 4/1 show, and I must say that Bono really nailed Beautiful Day on this one. It might be the best live version I've heard.

celticbhoy said:

Axver i've got a proposition for you ,

Ive got my same friend at the show tonight and she was lucky again and is front and centre in the pit !!!

Yesterday's show cost me a fortune calling from the mobile , but if i call from my landline with a call-card its peanuts , i plan to listen to most if not all the show , which means i cannot update this thread , but if you give me your oz mobile no. i can text you after every song ? Leaving you able to update the thread with a live setlist ??

if you fancy the idea , email me your details to :-
bono1967uk@hotmail.com

cheers J

oh wow, that would be great... love how we're having people from AUSTRALIA give us the setlist details!!! ;)

also, was your friend in the ellipse last night, too? if so, then she's a lucky one!!!

Yep, just e-mailed celticbhoy, so hopefully we'll have a live set coming through in an hour! :hyper:

The thread seems to have dulled down, and yet I keep being told the server is busy! :huh:

ok guys ,

i just text axver , we should be all set to go in 30mins or so......

just got a text from cathy ( front & centre again !! ) kings of leon have just left the stage .....

your friend is front and center AGAIN?? does she have the best luck EVER??? ;)

btw, thanks for doing this- hopefully, i will stay awake for the first part of tonight's show. anyone wanna bet on the opener?

Sorry I'm late... :D... stupid physics homework...

I've still got a little chocolate left, and no inclination to do anything else tonight...

Bring on the setlist!

Back
Top Bottom