All we really need to do is find BRAND NEW LOVERS - CGSW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently her injuries were "horiffic" :slant:

Bite marks, face punctures and a broken jaw. How can a man beat up a woman.... and like that??

Yeah we were talking about the Rihanna - Chris Brown story. :|:|:|:|

Horrible. What a creep. I can't get over the bite marks stuff.....

P.s. What's this about Chris Brown and Rihanna...?!

What? :ohmy: Just out of the blue, for no reason in public?! What on earth!

There was a fight. That's all that is really known. She's suffered, according to reports, a broken jaw and strangest of all, bite marks! :huh:

That's... weird :huh: I'm sceptical to believe that sort of 'tabloid press' story, but if things come out and are more concrete, geez louise! I'm not the biggest Chris Brown fan alas :down:

That's... weird :huh: I'm sceptical to believe that sort of 'tabloid press' story, but if things come out and are more concrete, geez louise! I'm not the biggest Chris Brown fan alas :down:

I think it's more than a 'tabloid press' story at this point as Chris Brown was arrested and Rhianna was in the hospital. This whole thing happened hours before the Grammys too. I hope the details aren't true because if they are... :huh:

I think it's more than a 'tabloid press' story at this point as Chris Brown was arrested and Rhianna was in the hospital. This whole thing happened hours before the Grammys too. I hope the details aren't true because if they are... :huh:

That seems quite hazy but yes, a bit worrying. I didn't even know he and Rhianna were together to be honest! Just goes to show, even the rich and famous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom