** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know, i just see them taking out all the controversial images like the flashing medals chick and lightening it up for the kids, all of this talk of delay shennanigans makes me uneasy. asit stands, this video is exactly what u2 needs to put out to shed that dad rock image they managed to conjure up over the past decade.

No matter what, chick with medals will live on in my heart:rockon:

No matter what, chick with medals will live on in my heart:rockon:

goyb_medals_girl.jpg

great video, better than anything else from bomb or leave behind, but it reminds me a bit of the shock of the lightning by oasis, mostly because it came out like 3 months ago, but this is way better

great video, better than anything else from bomb or leave behind, but it reminds me a bit of the shock of the lightning by oasis, mostly because it came out like 3 months ago, but this is way better

Shock is the "poor and with no meaning" version of this. :D

holy fuck this video rocks :up:

let's hope they don't change much with the official video

I just have to say that the entire band looks fucking awesome, but Bono, HOLY SHIT! He is too fucking cool in this video....especially at the "let me in the sound part" - smashing the mic stand down! and then that one scene where he pulls his knee up, fuck, this is easily one of my favorite U2 vids now :hyper:

maybe bono was looking into the future when he said that :ohmy:

It is horribly ironic that his outrageous description actually works here.

And someone else remarked that we finally have video evidence that The Edge is on fire.

Almost makes you wonder whether they're privy to our inside jokes....:hmm:

I thought the video was cool. Nothing spectacular, but infinitely better than the Vertigo video, which was mindnumbingly corny and boring to me.

One thought:

This video made me truly appreciate Bono. As U2 fans, we have the best frontman in rock and roll and we are always on his case. It's time to drop that, this man knows how to work a crowd and work a camera. Watching him was the most entertaining part of this video.

What if this IS the real/finished video but they realised that they put the early/wrong/not the one sold on iTunes mix of the song in there and are working quckly to change that :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom