Ali Thread #12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono, Joe Duffy and Saoirse Ronan show their arty sides for Chernobyl Children - Arts, Entertainment - Independent.ie

03_1124807t.jpg

01_1124804t.jpg

04_1124809t.jpg

16iht-fbono16-span-popup.jpg

In Uganda, Bono and Ali Hewson, creators of the Edun clothing line, and Renzo Rosso of the Diesel group. They are joining forces for a new Edun+Diesel label that will be made entirely in Africa.

Agreed about the makeup. I think they're prettier if they went looking a little more natural like their mom.

Great pictures, though!

Agreed about the makeup. I think they're prettier if they went looking a little more natural like their mom.

Great pictures, though!

I agree. I don't like a lot of make up on women. I don't wear any.

As an actress Eve will have to be styled and dressed in a way that's fitting to her character. When I see TV actors/actresses in real life in magazines or at award shows, quite often they look a lot more attractive or even unrecognizable with just a natural look rather than how they are styled for their character. For example their hair colour can be too dark/light for their skin tone, they are wearing coloured contact lenses, they straighten their hair and it looks dry, they wear too much make up, their outfits are wrong or worst of all they look orange in a fake tan.

Ali and Bono attending the third day of the International Herald Tribune's Luxury Business Conference held at Rome, Nov.16, 2012

alihewson_1128274a.jpg

Bono+2012+International+Herald+Tribune+Luxury+3pgXBfOih9Fl.jpg

Bono+2012+International+Herald+Tribune+Luxury+PCwIorBziIxl.jpg

alihewson2_1128275a.jpg

Bono+2012+International+Herald+Tribune+Luxury+ogDnmrZLEkJl.jpg

Bono+2012+International+Herald+Tribune+Luxury+UfVEmXMv2V7l.jpg

399317_431131466940260_1251756202_n.jpg

Bono & Ali at Columbia College (their daughter was in the 2012 graduating class)
(I guess Jordan)

Jordan graduated from Columbia University this summer, so this picture should be an old one if that is where this is from. I could be wrong, but isn't Eve graduating from NYU a semester early? Because if so, it would be around now.

Back
Top Bottom