Ali Thread #12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ That's Jordan's graduation. There were other pictures of Bono at the event around that time. I think Eve should be graduating very soon, too. I always thought both of the girls studied at NY University.

^ That's Jordan's graduation. There were other pictures of Bono at the event around that time. I think Eve should be graduating very soon, too. I always thought both of the girls studied at NY University.

I read somewhere recently that Jordan was attending NYC University and Eve Columbia U. ...and that looks like Eve's boyfriend sitting beside them...James or whatever his name is, right?

I read somewhere recently that Jordan was attending NYC University and Eve Columbia U. ...and that looks like Eve's boyfriend sitting beside them...James or whatever his name is, right?

James Lafferty, he was one of the co-actors in "One Tree Hill", but I don't know what he looks like. I guess Eve is hidden on the picture, she must have been there as well.

Jordan was definitely at Columbia, and Eve at NYU. Oh yeah, the undergrad liberal arts school at Columbia U. is Columbia College.

I am so sorry but I couldn't bear watching more than a minute of that last video. That lady's voice is just really really really annoying. :reject:

on NYE. she's so lovely here!

13647_541755465834486_2102621799_n.jpg

I found the photo on FB on a Brazilian u2 fan page, and also in a new group dedicated to Ali

there was Eve with James, as shown already, and this of Jordan, not Mr B....

304604_541755509167815_1920544519_n.jpg

160902665-edun-co-founder-ali-hewson-attends-the-edun-gettyimages.jpg

Edun - Backstage - Fall 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week February 7, 2013.

160902653-edun-co-founder-ali-hewson-attends-the-edun-gettyimages.jpg

160902630-editor-in-chief-american-vogue-magazine-anna-gettyimages.jpg

Ali+Hewson+Edun+Backstage+Fall+2013+Mercedes+b5RiMWvYBJkl.jpg

160902622-edun-co-founders-ali-hewson-and-bono-attend-gettyimages.jpg

[youtube]kuJFqYMHc3o[/youtube]

I think that all you women should be proud to be yourselves and not try to emulate Ali or any other women. For me, my biggest female icon is my mum, but even then I don't try to imitate her because we both have very different tastes and are different people. Yes I respect Ali very much. I think that she is very stylish and she's always has been pretty, and she looks great for 51. However I don't feel the need to dress or style myself like her, not because I don't like her style, but because it wouldn't suit me.

I also think it's unhealthy to try and look at one woman as the only true representation of how women should look and be like. She comes across as warm in interviews, but again they are many funny, smart and charming women who I know personally. You should embrace your own personality and not try and be like someone else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom