Ali Thread #12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono and his family joined a host of stars on the red carpet for the Love Ball in Monaco July 27.

0007ab2b-930.jpg

Love Ball' hosted by Natalia Vodianova in support of The Naked Heart Foundation at Opera Garnier on July 27, 2013 in Monaco, Monaco.

x742.jpg

896712-bono-et-sa-femme-ali-hewson-et-leur-0x914-2.jpg

I was wondering because Edun has been inactive on Twitter for a while now and their website is still "coming soon". Maybe they have been gearing up for the presentation of the new collection :hmm:

Good to see them back :up:

Yeah, I knew that Edun were due to show a new season, the website sent me an email mid-august informing me that it was going off line and that they'll be back with a renewed site, after New York fashion week, and which is due to be launched this Thursday.

ZUo3GBU.jpg

From the Daily News:
"Lots of star power in the Edun Front Row: Anthony Kiedis, Trudie Styler, Ali Hewson and Bono, a giggly Christy Turlington, Helena Christiansen, Gina Gershon and Jeff Koons."

Ali looks gorgeous, as ever. Love to see a pic of her dress where she's standing - seems to have a high split.

I didn't find a more recent Ali thread, so hopefully this is the right one? Anyway I was going through the papers this morning and spotted this piece in the Daily Telegraph (UK) about Edun at NYFW. The quality isn't great unfortunately as I scanned it straight from the paper:

I didn't realise Jordan had gone back to uni for a masters, lots of talented people in this family...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom