AAAAHHHHH!!! I MISSED THEM!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
BLARGH! BLARGH! BLARGH! BLARGH! BLARGH!
mad.gif

I JUST walked in the door at 3 min. after 7 and they were ALMOST OVER!!! Why did they have to go on first????? I even got a blank cassette tape to tape them.

Never fails. A day late. A dollar short.

anybody booting the opening performance??? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE???

I hope you got to see they just won for best performance by a duo or group! Bono said if you are nominated for 8 and don't win any they won't let you back into Ireland!

Disco- Edge wore a PLAIN shirt! I think it's white, maybe light grey.

I did, but wasn't paying attention to the actual award, and AGAIN I was slow on the trigger to press "record" so I missed the award announcement and almost missed them coming out!!!

GEEZ LOUISE!!!

poor disco!! i weep with you~ i too missed their opening act. i'm taping the Grammys with everything except their performance. *sigh*

i SUPPOSE life goes on, tho. i suppose i must... walk on...

biggrin.gif

wow! it's incredible how much better i feel just saying that. i know i'm kooky, pardon me.

can i console you with an Edge cookie?
*passes a tray to disco*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

frown.gif
I'm sorry!
Well I'm always available for a tape.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

grrr...same bloody thing happened to me. clicked on the tv 3 min. past 7 & i heard bono bellowing "hallelujah" <- (i know that's mispelled, how embarrassing). so that's all i saw of their performance. *sigh* crap...

Due to my own tardiness, I made the girl who was driving us to the Grammy party late, so we just missed U2 performing. I was so pissed off!

But don't worry Disco, I taped it and can send it to you if you're "stuck"!
biggrin.gif

I have the U2 moments on video. I can make copies.

Let me know. I also have new software to play with to convert analog to digital - so once I master that I may have more possibilities available.

Mone

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

Back
Top Bottom