2015 U2 Tour News - delivered to Interference.com first and exclusively

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. We might actually get A Sort Of Homecoming! (it's Chris Martin's favorite song)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So the Bono hologram must be ready?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

:applaud: Good one!

Hopefully we get video of this other than the original airing... my son's Scout den has a mini field trip tonight and I doubt we'll be back by 730. Either way, excellent news. Good to know the other three are doing some sort of performance. Looking forward to Bruce....not so much for Chris Martin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

:lol: That's gotta be fake then. No way they'd allow prices to be that high. It'd be an increase of 300% from last tour's lowest prices.

gros #leak du matin : @U2 sera @BercyOfficiel du 10 au 15 novembre 2015. Prix des places : 106 à 188.50€ @U2Achtung_ @u2france #Paris #live

Does this mean prices are between 106-188.50???

gros #leak du matin : @U2 sera @BercyOfficiel du 10 au 15 novembre 2015. Prix des places : 106 à 188.50€ @U2Achtung_ @u2france #Paris #live

Does this mean prices are between 106-188.50???

That's a very small span. I'd even consider going with the most expensive ones here if I don't get GA. I believe it when the official announcement and ticket information comes in, but I wouldn't be surprised about higher prices considering we're talking about arena shows and prices for acts like U2 are generally that high.

He'll be fine by May. I mean come on. Clearly it was a serious accident, and clearly it COULD have been much worse, but let's not make out what could have been to be what is.

2-3 months of rehab from the time of the accident, which is standard for his injuries, puts him at February. Even with a setback in PT it still leaves 2 1/2 months of leeway.

He'll be fine by May. I mean come on. Clearly it was a serious accident, and clearly it COULD have been much worse, but let's not make out what could have been to be what is.

2-3 months of rehab from the time of the accident, which is standard for his injuries, puts him at February. Even with a setback in PT it still leaves 2 1/2 months of leeway.

Keep in mind that fairly substantial rehearsal time goes into these tours.

This. :applaud:

3 months to recover, 3 months to rehearse. Tour in May, maybe June. Even if he has a major PT setback they could still tour in fall (Sept/Oct) and rearrange tour legs much like they did for 360.

And I'm just gonna go ahead and say we'll see a stripped-down U2 performance at the Grammys on Feb 8th. Bono seated, low lighting, and...what the hell, might as well predict a song -- EBW acoustic.

....might as well dream out loud. :sexywink:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Keep in mind that fairly substantial rehearsal time goes into these tours.

If they can't get their rehearsal down in 2 1/2 months then they have bigger issues than any of us imagine.

Not to mention there is absolutely nothing stopping them from working on the live arrangements now, as its not as if Bono is a big part of the actual playing of the music. He should be okay with being there and giving his input.

Well that's a shit load better than the LOLcano Tour

It does make me think about the idea Adam floated about an acoustic show and an electric show. That particular theme certainly fits the name.

They are also saying the dates for Torino will be announced tomorrow and the presale will start one day after!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom