2015 U2 Tour News - delivered to Interference.com first and exclusively

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like the "Innocence and Experience" tour title much, too long, too pathetic and too much a William Blake rip-off. I'd prefer the "Volcano" tour.

According to these rumors, there seems to be a lot of information on North American residency shows but very few of European shows (Torino, Barcelona, Paris Bercy, that's basically it). I wonder if all the shows will be announced at the same time and tickets will go on sale for both legs? :hmm:

If it is called the innocence and experience tour that must mean the SOE album will come out during the tour. I do prefer that title to the volcano tour if im honest

So the tour name is a rip-off, but the ALBUMS called like the William Blake book are... homage?

Innocense and Experience Tour huh?

Well it can suit all taste...

neil-patrick-harris-himym-290.jpg

So according to a leak on facebook posted on atu2 message board:

Tour kick off:

2 Shows in Vancouver May 14-15
8 shows in L.A. end of may to early June
8 shows in N.Y.C.
6 Shows IN Chicago
4 Shows in Montreal
4 Shows in Boston

Euro tour starting early september

Tour to be announce tomorrow with pre-sale starting on thursday

Are the euro dates being announced tomorrow aswell?or is it just the american one's?

If it is called the innocence and experience tour that must mean the SOE album will come out during the tour. I do prefer that title to the volcano tour if im honest

Could be 2015 shows will be all about SOI, while SOE gets its turn in 2016.

Did anyone really think Volcano tour was a serious name plan ?

I think they'll announce both legs.

Going back to the rumored ticket prices for Paris...maybe reserved seating tickets are from €106-€188.50, and GA is probably no more than €75, assuming the prices already include service fees.

Don't like the "Innocence and Experience" tour title much, too long, too pathetic and too much a William Blake rip-off. I'd prefer the "Volcano" tour.

According to these rumors, there seems to be a lot of information on North American residency shows but very few of European shows (Torino, Barcelona, Paris Bercy, that's basically it). I wonder if all the shows will be announced at the same time and tickets will go on sale for both legs? :hmm:

Yep.... naming the Tour after the worst song on the album..... Gold Jerry Thant's Gold. :up:

There goes my hopes of it being called the Reach Around Tour.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I still doubt they would announce anything until they see how B's recovery is. Why risk having a 360 repeat and end up rescheduling entire legs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app
Because vocal chords are located in the throat, not the elbow.

Yeah, this. Plus the announcement IS happening tomorrow, so they must know if it is feasible. Bono will be ready enough (and he probably won't be 100% in his arm, but he doesn't have to be to sing and roam the stage...).

I'm surprise that Miami isn't part of that list of cities.Would have thought they would visit at least one in the south.

Yeah, I know that. He also had facial injuries. I just think it's a bit soon to hope for an announcement given that his accident was only two weeks ago. I was originally hoping they'd announce via the Fallon shows but that was before this happened. I just dont want a repeat of 360, is all. (I still have my E Lansing tix that say 2010 on them. :giggle: )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

So according to a leak on facebook posted on atu2 message board:

Tour kick off:

2 Shows in Vancouver May 14-15
8 shows in L.A. end of may to early June
8 shows in N.Y.C.
6 Shows IN Chicago
4 Shows in Montreal
4 Shows in Boston

Euro tour starting early september

Tour to be announce tomorrow with pre-sale starting on thursday

So both Boston and NYC get shows even though they are a little under 4 hours apart. And Montreal and Boston are only about 6 hours apart. Yet, the majority of the southern half of the country (FL, TX, etc) will have to drive a minimum of 12-15+ hours to get to the nearest show? Doesn't that sound fishy to anyone else?

And for what it's worth, the last few tours were announced on Mondays...

*I have no personal information*

But I have heard similar itineraries from several people. Since they have different sources, I'm willing to bet this is close. The only other thing I have heard, from a couple of those people, is two shows in San Jose.

*I have no personal information*

But I have heard similar itineraries from several people. Since they have different sources, I'm willing to bet this is close. The only other thing I have heard, from a couple of those people, is two shows in San Jose.
I think San Jose is possible, given that there might be a sizeable gap between the Vancouver and LA dates.

So both Boston and NYC get shows even though they are a little under 4 hours apart. And Montreal and Boston are only about 6 hours apart. Yet, the majority of the southern half of the country (FL, TX, etc) will have to drive a minimum of 12-15+ hours to get to the nearest show? Doesn't that sound fishy to anyone else?

And for what it's worth, the last few tours were announced on Mondays...

supply / demand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom