2015 U2 Tour News - delivered to Interference.com first and exclusively

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it is a little surprising that in this age of rapid dissemination of every little banal bit of gossip/info about celebrities, we don't have pictures or more half-truth/bullshit "news".

Kind of refreshing actually to not be wading through "the hospital pic Bono didn't want you to see!", "exclusive: Bono requests banquet dinner served to his sick bed!", "who signed Bono's cast? The fifth signature will make you hoot!", etc., etc.

You don't say......., if they are going to announce Toni's fans he is injured, at least give us an update instead of us wondering

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference Joanne

No one is entitled to get an update or see pictures of a man in pain. It's disgraceful that people act like they're owed that kind of information.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I suppose it is a little surprising that in this age of rapid dissemination of every little banal bit of gossip/info about celebrities, we don't have pictures or more half-truth/bullshit "news".

Kind of refreshing actually to not be wading through "the hospital pic Bono didn't want you to see!", "exclusive: Bono requests banquet dinner served to his sick bed!", "who signed Bono's cast? The fifth signature will make you hoot!", etc., etc.

This. We can joke all we want (while wishing him well, of course), but honestly? None of us need to see Bono like that. And I doubt he would want us to. Just because everyone and their sister can post selfies on Instagram doesn't mean we need bedside updates from Bono's family. He needs time to rest, heal, and recover. And he'll be back in the spotlight before we know it. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

On the American Express facebook page they posted that there will be a major tour announcement on tuesday. Any chance it will be U2?

On the American Express facebook page they posted that there will be a major tour announcement on tuesday. Any chance it will be U2?

Not a chance unless Bono has magically traveled to the future in Edge's spaceship and gotten alien technology to rapidly speed his healing process. :nerd:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

AMEX would make sense with the Gold Card Events but Bono is fighting for his life right now.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

AMEX would make sense with the Gold Card Events but Bono is fighting for his life right now.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Fighting for his life? That's being overly dramatic based on what has been released publicly and when the silence regarding the KROQ performance suggests that they are aiming for Bono being able to perform in 2 weeks. If U2 had been 100% certain that Bono could not perform on December 14th, their cancellation would have been announced last week.

It began when I accidentally pocket posted the number 1. Then everyone just followed suit. It means nothing.

It might mean something though. Everything happens for a reason. I'm posting after drinking a bottle of tinto. There could be the reason.

It may be ACDC as their new album drops this week and they're going to be touring next year. That's my best guess.

The stones are rumored to be doing some US shows next spring.

I hope it's U2 but I kinda doubt it.

My sources tell me that it wasn't an accident. This was a very clear message. Bono has been ruffling some very poweful feathers lately and digging where he shouldn't be digging. You won't see any pictures and you won't see Bono for a bit until things calm down.

It's worse than you all think. At any rate, message received.

My sources tell me that it wasn't an accident. This was a very clear message. Bono has been ruffling some very poweful feathers lately and digging where he shouldn't be digging. You won't see any pictures and you won't see Bono for a bit until things calm down.

It's worse than you all think. At any rate, message received.

Who the hell is your source? TMZ

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference Joanne

Actually his predictions a week before the album came out are just about on the mark. Announcement on 9/8-15 and physical release in mid October......
My source has been telling me things much worse than he's implying, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom