LA #5 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ax where do I find the details on the book?

It'll be a while yet. The wheels of scholarly publishing turn veerrrryyy slowly, but fingers crossed it'll be out late next year. But I've got the official green light, so it will happen!

I'm trying to recall if I worked any U2 puns into the text. There are allusions to Split Enz, Agalloch, Talking Heads, and Porcupine Tree, not to mention also to the first book of the Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy and to an episode of The Thick of It.

Before this gets started, is there a way to watch the feed horizontally on my laptop?

Hit Ctrl-Alt-Arrow Key (which one depends on which way you need to turn). Only thing is you can't really multitask on your computer while it is turned around, and the feed goes full screen, so it may start pixelating.

Let me just tell you how much itunes is on my shit list tonight. Trying to get periscope and itunes has not only forgot my proper password but my fucking birthday. I'm sure I'm not getting THAT one wrong.

Must be a late start like the first LA show ... they're playing PA music I don't recognize. i.e., "filler music because we're starting late"

Hit Ctrl-Alt-Arrow Key (which one depends on which way you need to turn). Only thing is you can't really multitask on your computer while it is turned around, and the feed goes full screen, so it may start pixelating.

Oh, thank you. :)

Must be a late start like the first LA show ... they're playing PA music I don't recognize. i.e., "filler music because we're starting late"

Doubtful they would play NLOTH if they're running late, since it's apparently time-dependent.

n/m, it's only like 10 minutes late.

Hang around for a few songs - maybe if there are any scalpers with tickets left they'll drop the price after the show starts? I think I heard someone saying they got a ticket that way recently.

It'll be a while yet. The wheels of scholarly publishing turn veerrrryyy slowly, but fingers crossed it'll be out late next year. But I've got the official green light, so it will happen!

I'm trying to recall if I worked any U2 puns into the text. There are allusions to Split Enz, Agalloch, Talking Heads, and Porcupine Tree, not to mention also to the first book of the Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy and to an episode of The Thick of It.

My brother is an aspiring author so I have some 2nd hand experience with publishing. Congrats on the deal!!!!

Back
Top Bottom