LA #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really think of the 9 shows I got, not one of them will give me a view of the full screen. First world problems.

I really think of the 9 shows I got, not one of them will give me a view of the full screen. First world problems.

9 shows? i hope the screen falls on your head

talked to a guy who's going to 17. i said something worse about him

I'm on the floor kicking back behind the Red Zone right now. A few FYI for those going to the shows here at the Forum... If you want to be on The Edge's side on the floor, go for the North side, Adam is the South side. As for seating, sections 123-ish is Edge side, section 110-ish is Adam side.

BTW, I would be bummed if I had Red Zone. They are not up against the stage ramp, regular GA people can get closer to the ramp and Red Zoners only are close to the extreme sides of the main stage and the Red Zone only extends back to about half court so the 2nd half of the show they are hosed.

9 shows? i hope the screen falls on your head

talked to a guy who's going to 17. i said something worse about him

So you hope I die and this other person dies? And you are going to what - Zero shows?

I got 9 solo tickets... I probably won't end up going to all of the shows I just got excited. Until a random stranger wished death on me.

What a great party!

So you hope I die and this other person dies? And you are going to what - Zero shows?

I got 9 solo tickets... I probably won't end up going to all of the shows I just got excited. Until a random stranger wished death on me.

What a great party!

giphy.gif

i was just kidding, but that was that was the biggest humble brag/first world problem i've seen in a while

Yeah that seemed like a harmless joke. Like whenever I say "fuck you" to any of you who got to hear Zooropa live in 2011.

But let's get back to the possibility of ELEVEN O'FUCKING'CLOCK TICK FUCKING TOCK.

FUCK YEAH, ZOOROPA!
And what an incredible feeling it was to have heard it at my first U2 show 4 years ago. :wink:

Probably the only reason I'm glad that the second North American leg was postponed for the end was because of how much the setlists had improved.

you motherfuckers didn't get North Star or 'Return of the Stingray Guitar', so who's really winning?
The show I went to was the only show on the 2011 North American leg that got North Star, when I was dying to hear Stay. :sad: Of course, then I found out that the Transformers movie premiere was the day after the show, and also in Miami. At least it didn't ruin the experience, the show was too good to be ruined by one song.

hellooooo from GA :)
We got here about 5 pm and were 2nd row on B stage but friends of friends in front of us have made us 3rd row now :happy:
Can't waaaaaaaaaait!!!
I don't have good service tho so sorry I probably can't periscope.
Bye!!!!! :love:

I just think it's funny because I have no interest in being that close to the stage or catwalk when the screen is that cool looking. I will definitely be walking in late and hanging back and drinking heavily.

Yes.. do it. I understand rail when you're super short. But even if you're short that light screen is something phenomenal and needs to be seen.

hellooooo from GA :)
We got here about 5 pm and were 2nd row on B stage but friends of friends in front of us have made us 3rd row now :happy:
Can't waaaaaaaaaait!!!
I don't have good service tho so sorry I probably can't periscope.
Bye!!!!! :love:
Have a great time!

I'm on the floor kicking back behind the Red Zone right now. A few FYI for those going to the shows here at the Forum... If you want to be on The Edge's side on the floor, go for the North side, Adam is the South side. As for seating, sections 123-ish is Edge side, section 110-ish is Adam side.

I'm backwards. Edge is South/section 110ish, Adam is North/section 233ish.

There's a couple complaing to an usher about their location in the Red Zone, pretty funny to watch.

giphy.gif

i was just kidding, but that was that was the biggest humble brag/first world problem i've seen in a while

I know you were kidding. I'm a sarcastic asshole in real life.

I wasn't trying to humble brag, I just live in NYC and bought solo tickets to all 8 shows. I doubt I'll be able to go to half of them since my wife would be pretty pissed leaving her alone with a 2 year old. I just bought them not knowing what the shows would be like.

But now you have to tell me -- how many shows for you?

Back
Top Bottom