Frankfurt Setlist party thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd expect to see NYD make a return due to it being rehearsed in the Torino rehearsals if i remember. The biggest question is, will Beautiful Day still be the opener, as i agree with alot of people that it opened Torino due to it the being the return of the band ect.

I expect that they'll drop Walk On for Do You Feel Loved today, as well as Elevation for Like A Song... and With or Without You for Tomorrow.

I thought this show was yesterday, and had been wondering most of the day yesterday where all the reports were until I realized about 3PM my time that the show was actually today. :reject: :D

I expect that they'll drop Walk On for Do You Feel Loved today, as well as Elevation for Like A Song... and With or Without You for Tomorrow.

I expect Edge to come over to teach me how to play guitar too.. I'll let you know what he says.

I'd expect to see NYD make a return due to it being rehearsed in the Torino rehearsals if i remember. The biggest question is, will Beautiful Day still be the opener, as i agree with alot of people that it opened Torino due to it the being the return of the band ect.

I'm thinking Boots will be the opener for the majority of this leg, mostly due to the Rose Bowl DVD. And personally, I could live with Boots, Magnificent, and MW being the first three in the set. :drool:

I'm glad this party started early. Better to take advantage of these show days, since there aren't too many of them.

That would be so great if they played Bad.

good morning friends...its time for a morning pie!

3_pizzas.jpg

I brought some for everyone....can someone get beer? I forgot it.

Yeah, depending on when it starts. If it starts at 3pm, I can be here for almost the whole show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom