SPOILER - Rehearsals at Nou Camp Part II - SPOILER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
intro - breathe -no line -boots -mgnfc -Bday con intro celta - I Still + snippet - Drowning man - Bad

it's been said many times but these rehearsals are not the actual running order !!!

they are trying many things, different openers (makes lot of sense as these tour is planned in a slightly different way, doing multiple shows in less cities, so it is expected that they will change setlist more often than past tour)... all of this is usual stuff for pre tour rehearsals

after listening to drowning man a lot recently, i am really looking for to hearing a new take on it. really like the song, and would love to hear bono sing it now.

i am loving the BAD! inclusion yessss!

just Mofo & Discotheque now and then it would be perfect!

after listening to drowning man a lot recently, i am really looking for to hearing a new take on it. really like the song, and would love to hear bono sing it now.

keep your fingers crossed, that this gem stays in ... as for The Unforgettable Fire (hopefully yet to appear ...):wave::drool:

If I had to choose between Drowning Man or Bad I would go for Drowning Man for one simple reason; I've heard BAD a dozen times in concert and Drowning Man never..

as much as i would like to hear drowning man, bad > any other u2 song live (except maybe streets).

they just need to play them both.

If I had to choose between Drowning Man or Bad I would go for Drowning Man for one simple reason; I've heard BAD a dozen times in concert and Drowning Man never..

that's a hard one.... depends how they can play Drowning man.... listened to it today and the vocals are amazing. Will he feel comfortable enough? :hmm:

Months ago, when we started speculating about the setlist..I wondered if they could play DM.....or at least Surrender.

(semi-realistic) Songs I hope are rehearsed:

The Unforgettable Fire
Gone
Bad
Mysterious Ways
Desire
Until The End of The World
Love is Blindness
The Electric Co.
Staring At The Sun
Electrical Storm

Progress :love:

Are you serious?

Bad every day for me, yes we have not heard drowning man before but drowning man is a poor song and bad is just epic live!

Are you serious?

Bad every day for me, yes we have not heard drowning man before but drowning man is a poor song and bad is just epic live!

..yes I'm serious and you're right about Bad; it's epic, but I disagree with you on Drowning Man... it's not a poor song...

.....anyhow, I'm looking forward to both Amsterdam shows and London 1...
GA's for all three nights.....:drool:

Nope, not this kind of nonsense, please. I've been waiting for 20 years plus to hear Drowning Man or The Unforgettable Fire live, so :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

that's a hard one.... depends how they can play Drowning man.... listened to it today and the vocals are amazing. Will he feel comfortable enough? :hmm:

well he can not sing it like he ussd to so actually it is very interesting to see how they will approach the song. I really hope they will play this absolutely gorgeous song and do it justice by not making it a shallow accoustic throw away song because it deserves much more than that.

Keep BAD while you are at it, that song is still amazing live :up:

Rehearsal so far:

Intro to =>
Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Celtic intro to=>
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For + unknown snippet
Drowning Man
Bad