US Politics II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you've got me picturing Kim Jong Un actually farting in the direction of the ocean and the image is making me laugh. I am apparently secretly 12 years old :p.

We are not the first to think of this image...

b93364e087421468b74ad2e32cc8f37d.jpg

i think i'm just going to give up on trying to get you to stop spazzing out over world war 3 being about to break out every time kim jong un farts in an easterly direction.
It would be nice if there was some sort of coherent plan or administration in place to at least try and deal with it. Its not going away anytime soon.

It would be nice if there was some sort of coherent plan or administration in place to at least try and deal with it.

okay, then what does "at least try and deal with it" look like to you? just curious what you mean here, presuming based on your previous posts that you would not condone actions that would start a war.

I'm sad that Scaramucci is gone, god it was going to be funny, but apparently not as sad as Mike Cernovich who seems ready to top himself.

I'm going to miss Mooch too.

I'm really worried this new person, Gen. Kelly, isn't going to be a total idiot.

Hoping we hear more voices like this on the conservative side in the coming months:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/top-republican-senator-says-party-223439328.html

"Who could blame the people who felt abandoned and ignored by the major parties for reaching in despair for a candidate who offered oversimplified answers to infinitely complex questions and managed to entertain them in the process," he wrote. "With hindsight, it is clear that we all but ensured the rise of Donald Trump."

"I will let the liberals answer for their own sins in this regard. (There are many.) But we conservatives mocked Barack Obama's failure to deliver on his pledge to change the tone in Washington even as we worked to assist with that failure," he continued."It was we conservatives who, upon Obama's election, stated that our number-one priority was not advancing a conservative policy agenda but making Obama a one-term president — the corollary to this binary thinking being that his failure would be our success and the fortunes of the citizenry would presumably be sorted out in the meantime."

He said conservatives were "largely silent when the most egregious and sustained attacks on Obama's legitimacy were leveled by marginal figures who would later be embraced and legitimized by far too many of us."

"It was we conservatives who rightly and robustly asserted our constitutional prerogatives as a coequal branch of government when a Democrat was in the White House but who, despite solemn vows to do the same in the event of a Trump presidency, have maintained an unnerving silence as instability has ensued," he continued. "To carry on in the spring of 2017 as if what was happening was anything approaching normalcy required a determined suspension of critical faculties. And tremendous powers of denial."

Quick, how many can name, off the top of their head, any staff members from some of the previous administrations? Who was Obama's communications director? Who was Bush's or Clinton's chief off staff? Who was Bush's chief strategist/advisor? Who was Clinton's press secretary?

The only one that I can think of is Ari Fleischer, from the George W. Bush administration.

The fact that we know all these names from Trump's White House, from Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Anthony Scaramucci, Stephen Miller, Sean Spicer, Reince Priebus and Jared Kushner really says a lot about the quality, or lack thereof, of the people Trump surrounds himself.

I've been saying this for a couple months. I remember a handful of people from other administrations, but the combined total is probably still a smaller number than the clowns I'm aware of that are in this clown car.

In the past 10 days, Mooch has lost a job, lost his wife, and wasn't there when his kid was born. And that is so unbelievably funny

On the other hand, Flake is up for re-election next year so it is likely also to cover his ass. And he voted in favour of taking away healthcare insurance from millions of people.

You make a good argument here, yeah. Very true. I can definitely see a lot of Republicans next year trying desperately to act like they were all above the nonsense that Trump brought with him this whole time, and I do hope that voters don't fall for it, and make a point to remember the ones who seemed to have no trouble being all buddy-buddy with him every other time he said or did something truly abhorrent.

And yes, even if they call Trump out now, it still won't absolve them of their own troubling stances on political issues. Especially if they don't show any signs of changing their platform in the near future.

But if this is a sign that at least some Republicans are genuinely learning from the mistakes and crappy decisions they've made these past years, if there are any Republicans who'll speak out against Trump because they genuinely can't stand what he's done not just to their party, but the nation as a whole, and who didn't support him from the get go, it'll be a start, at least. Something to hope for. We'll see.

I think we go to war with North Korea right before Mueller releases the findings of the investigation. We'll be told we can't remove a President during war time

So according to a new law suit, Trump helped Fox News push the Seth Rich conspiracy. This is insane.

Just all part of the conspiracy!!!

The guy has a text message basically showing Trump wanted the article published immediately.

But the defense of this? It was all a JOKE!!!

Guys, when Trump does something it's either a joke (if people don't like it) or it's considered policy

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is preparing to redirect resources of the Justice Department’s civil rights division toward investigating and suing universities over affirmative action admissions policies deemed to discriminate against white applicants, according to a document obtained by The New York Times.

For fucks sake

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is preparing to redirect resources of the Justice Department’s civil rights division toward investigating and suing universities over affirmative action admissions policies deemed to discriminate against white applicants, according to a document obtained by The New York Times.

For fucks sake

Ah wtf is this administration smoking? And where can I get some? Seriously just when you think they can't top themselves anymore, they do it again!

they are all so stupid :lol:

The White House has confirmed Donald Trump played a role in drafting a misleading statement about his son’s meeting with a Russian lawyer.

On Tuesday, the press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, contradicted Trump’s attorney, Jay Sekulow, who said the president had had no involvement.

“The statement that Don Jr issued is true,” Huckabee Sanders said at the daily press briefing. “There is no inaccuracy in the statement. The president weighed in as any father would.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...statement-richard-painter-obstruction-justice

For fucks sake

Orgieporgie must be having an orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom