NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Martin is like the awkward guy who has a crush that Bono is afraid to talk about because he doesn't feel the same way and it would be really awkward.

I like Bono's new look too. I've always wanted him to cut that hair off, mostly because it reminds me of the Pop days.

Chris Martin is like the awkward guy who has a crush that Bono is afraid to talk about because he doesn't feel the same way and it would be really awkward.

I like Bono's new look too. I've always wanted him to cut that hair off, mostly because it reminds me of the Pop days.

ZOMG! Talk about lulz!1111 :lmao:

seriously :wink:

this was posted on Alan Cross' Twitter page. guess he got his leak...

"I'll get to hear the full U2 album tomorrow at 130p ET. Will report back!"

this was posted on Alan Cross' Twitter page. guess he got his leak...

"I'll get to hear the full U2 album tomorrow at 130p ET. Will report back!"

He'll post a review as soon as (real) Edge becomes an active Interferencer.

When you leak at the world (this forum), what is it that you see? (these days, Alan Cross all over the place)

I am sure there will be a leak by Thursday...if it goes longer then that id be surprised but Get On Your Boots didnt leak at all which was shocking.

I am sure there will be a leak by Thursday...if it goes longer then that id be surprised but Get On Your Boots didnt leak at all which was shocking.

it's different than boots. boots was just one song, that could be emailed digitally to radio stations. not quite the same with millions of CD's.

I was hoping this album would leak during my week off so I have a lot of time to really listen to it and digest it, but that seems less and less likely :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom