WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope JBL returns soon too! :(

I draw a pic of him, feel it belongs to this thread. :up:

jbldrawing5wd.jpg

From this:

0411vh.jpg

whoa :ohmy: you've talent!! :up: great job!!!

Coach is the new Vince's Assistant at Raw... HHH will be kissing Vinces's but in The Kiss My Ass Club?? ( DX Now I'm certain!! :hyper: :combust: ) Nitro and Melina were there too :drool:

And "another" Kane appeared. Masked. Like Undertaker vs Undertaker :drool:

Wade Keller of the Pro Wrestling Torch is reporting that according to early estimates from Boxofficemojo.com, WWE Films' "See No Evil" starring Kane grossed $2.53 million in its second weekend to finish at No. 7 overall for the weekend.

The film was shown in 1,270 theaters this weekend, up slightly from 1,253 theaters the film debuted in. The movie averaged $1,992 per theater and placed fifth overall in that category.

It should be noted that the movie has already covered production budget costs as the movie was completed with an $8 million budget and has grossed $8.493 million to date.

WWE.com is reporting that The Undertaker will be making his first appearance since losing to The Great Khali at Judgment Day this Friday night on SmackDown when WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper welcomes him in a "Piper's Pit" segment. For more, click here.

I thought you might think this is cool:

My aunt has been working at WWE for a couple of months and Stephanie McMahon hand picked my aunt to be her personal assistant, but my aunt's only going to be her assistant for a couple of weeks because she doesn't like it...she's going to work for Stephanie's brother instead in the publishing department :shrug:

here are some captions that were posted on a wrestling forum:

38.jpg

The costume department still hasn't ordered Umaga shoes.
Until then, he can't take part in any thumb tack matches for the very reason that created this beautiful image.

30.jpg

Lawler thinking: Even the damn briefcase would be better on the mic than this guy.

if you have some captions please share them!!! let's keep this thread alive :)

circa1992 said:
I thought you might think this is cool:

My aunt has been working at WWE for a couple of months and Stephanie McMahon hand picked my aunt to be her personal assistant, but my aunt's only going to be her assistant for a couple of weeks because she doesn't like it...she's going to work for Stephanie's brother instead in the publishing department :shrug:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :faint:

THAT - IS - AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

CONGRATULATIONS TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :applaud:

waynetravis said:
here are some captions that were posted on a wrestling forum:

38.jpg

The costume department still hasn't ordered Umaga shoes.
Until then, he can't take part in any thumb tack matches for the very reason that created this beautiful image.

30.jpg

Lawler thinking: Even the damn briefcase would be better on the mic than this guy.

if you have some captions please share them!!! let's keep this thread alive :)

:lmao: :lmao:

I'll share one:

11o4el.jpg

Flair: I am the Nature Gay - Ric Flair! Wooooooooooooooooo!

Orton: I am the Gaytest Intercontinental Champion of all time!

Last edited:
PWInsider.com reports that in a rather funny note at RAW last night in Tacoma, hundreds of fans left the arena after the conclusion of the main event and when ushers opened the outside doors. When Lilian Garcia got on the mic and announced a bonus dark match main event between John Cena and Edge, literally hundreds of fans ran back into the arena and took their seats. It was described as a very funny moment to see in person

:lol:

In what has to be considered an ECW Dream match, it was announced last night at the SmackDown tapings that Sabu will face Rey Mysterio at One Night Stand on 6/11 in NYC.

Believe it or not, this is the first time the two have ever faced each other in one on one competition. They have been involved in some tag matches before, but nothing singles.

^ :rockon: Can't wait!

Also on Friday Night Smackdown! - Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio one more time for Kurt Angle's farewell match. Kurt is gonna be part of the ECW roster!!!!!! :rockon:

103jx.jpg

HHH sees an ad on the titantron advertising a new sledgehammer which comes in red, HHH drools at the new product.

38.jpg

"In jungle Umanga eat rope, I show you..."

39.jpg

Cena! Look! I pimp briefcase is better than your belt!

-----

Batista is scheduled to return to SmackDown on Friday, July 7.

The ECW section of WWE.com is stating that after Rob Van Dam and Kurt Angle were chosen as Paul Heyman's draft picks for the new ECW brand, anyone else from RAW and SmackDown were free to "jump ship to the new global ECW."

Whether or not this turns into a full fledged storyline remains to be seen. WWE's creative team is already having trouble with balancing the storylines currently on RAW and SmackDown at the moment along with the launch of the new ECW brand, something we will provide more on later today.

Speaking of the ECW draft picks, The Pro Wrestling Torch reports that many were under the impression that Kurt Angle was moved to the brand because it would reduce his schedule and give his body more of a chance to heal since he has had nagging injuries over the last few years. However, ECW is actually holding way more House Show events this summer than SmackDown. So that assumption doesn't quite add up. Based on what is known, Angle was not happy with the decision to move him over to the ECW brand, but is willing to be a team player at the moment since the brand is under heavy pressure to succeed early on. Many feel everything will work out for the best since Angle has great chemistry with Paul Heyman.

WWE management is said to be very high on Bobby Lashley as a wrestler and feel he can grow into a higher position on the card. Some feel Lashley has a stronger chance of moving up the card due to SmackDown having a very thin roster as of late and many wrestlers going out with injuries.

At this point, those within WWE feel Lashley has made some strong progress since his debut in late 2005 on the SmackDown brand and feel he will continue to progress by holding a secondary title like the WWE United States Title, a title he captured on SmackDown last week by defeating the now out and injured JBL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom