What are you doing? Part V11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: you really chose the right card there, i go mad at all those animal ones :yes: it's gorgeous! :love: i just love cute kitties!
Yes you said in your card that you sent them at the same time!

That's great :wink: i hate how animals are being endangered around the world by people's selfishness :mad:

Yes that 's so sad. Not too long ago some young people from Pittsburgh put a puppy in a micowave oven to see what would happen to it. They poor thing died. :sad: They were able to catch the kids that did it, but I never heard the out come of what happen to them. It just made me sick to my stomach. Also not to long ago some kids put a dog in the dryer.:sad: Luckly the dog survived, but I still cried about it. :(

Oh no don't tell me about those stories Tiny please :mad: :sad: :( it makes me too upset i can hardly bare it :angry: :rant: :scream: those people make me sick. If i read a story like that, i just start to read and i turn the page :rant: stories like that come up a lot here&i cannot imagine how anyone can do that :|

You see it both on the tv and paper news, and i'm sure you can hardly bare to listen to it either? My mum&friend feel sick at hearing anything like that - we all simply switch off on hearing what sounds like it'll be something like that.

in the city centre today it was so busy with lots of people packing out the bars for christmas :yikes: it was so busy! We couldn't find a seat anywhere and then when we did, they told us there was no food the rest of the night 'cos the chef had gone sick :no: can you believe it? So we tried going in a good few pubs but not a seat to be had so that's how we ended up just settling for BK! It was buzzing, if you've heard that phrase Tiny :wink:

Thought i'd get us on to something more pleasant! Mind you, it could have been even more pleasant!

That's the way it here also. With the Holidays more people are out in restaurants, and pubs. I guess they are too busy Christmas shopping and don't feel like cooking. It's also the way witht he pubs, people do a lot of celebating. They only other holiday that they pubs are busy is on St Patrick's Day. Theu always serve green beer. :giggle:

Yes buzzing is a used alot here. Ah that 's too bad that you had a hard time finding a place to eat and then being put in the back.

It's a busy place Glasgow city at xmas! :yes: lots going on :love: we must have walked in&out of about 8 pubs we know of, trying to move :ohmy: it was a fun atmosphere anyway and i got to check out the look of a few pubs i hadn't previously been in for future refernce - you might be in a few of them in the futre, you never know!

:yes: :yes: very!!!! In the centre of Glasgow, we have had the main square decorated in the same lovely lights they've had for a while and a huge xmas tree in the middle with neon deer, etc :love:

Plus, gorgeous xmas trees and decoratrions adoning all the bars! I was just admiring all of the lights as we walked in&out! :wink:

Tiny :wave: :hug:

You're back! It seemed like you were online but not posting :( i must sound really sad waiting for someone to turn up! :sigh:

I was off for a time to make my dinner but i've been looking out for you for the past hr :wink: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom