Randooooooomers In Their Summer Clothes Shining Like Stars In The Summer Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am in the basement sitting in a chair and ooooo I think I hear mom heading down. They have Mr. Gloom and Doom on doing the weather...........in other words, OMG we are all gonna die. I hate it when he does weather.
I cannot believe the lightening :crack:
I wonder if they kept the people at work. I hope so. There are people who live in the tornado warned areas. Great something is rotating in the next town over, Franklin. I am honestly scared.

Sirens going off and my village is mentioned in the direct path. :vomit:
I wonder how my cousin and her family are doing. They are in the area that has a lot of rotation.

My father is sitting upstairs.
Mom and I just did a concentrated yelling to get my father downstairs. What is it about guys and the need to be upstairs watching it? :crack:

FOX6Weather

Confirmed tornado now being reported by NWS near Hales Corners...Take cover immediately Greendale, Oak Creek...

Sounds like this thing skipped around and wasn't on the ground continuously.
Impressed w/ community of Eagle. They got hit by tornado. These people are just amazing.

I am apparently still a little wound up, I flipped on the tv and ABC News Now was doing a story on adopting cats/kittens. As God as my witness, I swear I saw either kelly or her sister in this news story. Either that or the twins have a twin
The one gal was holding a little kitten.

They just played audio of woman who was filming a tornado touching down w/ her children yelling, "mom, mom, we gotta go to the basement, MOM!" Her response was I have never seen a tornado and I am videoing it, I am not coming in I am videoing.

Brilliant kids, dumb mom :tsk:

I am apparently still a little wound up, I flipped on the tv and ABC News Now was doing a story on adopting cats/kittens. As God as my witness, I swear I saw either kelly or her sister in this news story. Either that or the twins have a twin
The one gal was holding a little kitten.

:lol: Well unless there was a hidden camera in the foster lady's house, it wasn't us.

Glad you and arw are okay weather wise now :hug:.

We just got upgraded to a moderate risk of severe weather tonight :(

Hidden camera :lol:. It looked like a shelter on the tv. I was trying to wake up more so I wasn't so bleary eyed, but the story was over before I could :lol: It was honestly the 2nd best part of the night, the tornado missing us was #1, of course.

Going out this afternoon on errands and buying batteries.

We had fierce thunderstorms last night, tornado sirens going off and all. Then about every hour all night. This morning about 6:10, there was a loud thunderboomer that also had a whistling sound to it, like a jet engine rev-ing up. Many roads and streets flooded this morning. Had to turn around at one point on the way to work due to a cop car blocking the street because of high water. Come on! :reject:

So my cousin had a EF 1 tornado right down the road from her and her family. It kicked around some postal trucks and the post office. They are ok :up:
Don't wanna do this again tonight :no:

We had fierce thunderstorms last night, tornado sirens going off and all. Then about every hour all night. This morning about 6:10, there was a loud thunderboomer that also had a whistling sound to it, like a jet engine rev-ing up. Many roads and streets flooded this morning. Had to turn around at one point on the way to work due to a cop car blocking the street because of high water. Come on! :reject:
A thunderboomer w/ a whistling sound? :crazy:
Sounds like it will be a fun afternoon/evening/night for us both again.

:wave: IWB!

Last night sucked. NO sirens, and we didn't have anything on to warn us about everything, but we had loud, flashy storms all night long and I hardly slept. My good friend three blocks away didn't either.

Shari, that is REALLY scary you had a touchdown in your community. The closest I've come this summer is Bloomington, which is an hour south, but I still don't like it.

:wave: IWB

It was waaaaay too close for comfort. It sounds like it was a lowering funnel in one case that never touched down. This is another:
620wtmj_062210tornadooakcreek.jpg

Someone in a community directly to the south of us snapped this shot. Supposedly, it too, never touched down. This community is near the airport. They had people in the shelter there.
Mom just got off the phone w/ my cousin. No damage to the house and like I said before they are ok. They were in the basement. Right down the road from them trees were just pulled out of the ground and tossed like they were nothing and they were old, big trees. That tornado was a EF1.

glad everyone made it through the tornadoes and crap last night. :yikes: Scary stuff. It's been sunny here for almost a week now, minus some minor rain here and there. I hope it stays like this!

^ want sunshine that doesn't bring the severe stuff on later in the day.
Glad someone is able to enjoy good weather :)

major car repairs this week. :sad: I've been putting off some minor stuff but now there could be an unrelated major thing. :happy: I have no money. I don't want a car payment right now or I would get a new car. I really want to get everything fixed first and then maybe I'll consider selling it. I can't sell without getting a few things done to it or I'd have to really lower the price. It turned 8 in March so aside from the general stuff of brakes, tires, and oil it's never been in the shop so I can't complain too much about this other than it comes at a really crappy time since I barely worked last week. :|

:crack: Wesley is on the loose right now. I just heard banging upstairs and thought he was in trouble doing something he shouldn't. I went charging up the steps only to find my dad putting away dishes from the dishwasher. Wesley was chilling under the dining room table. :crazy:

:wave: IWB!!!!!

What are you doing with yourself these days? You haven't popped in here in years! :sad:

oh i'mstill the same bitter, misanthropic, miserable asshole you've always known. i drive around in an ambulance playing paramedic half the week, and spend the other half playing video games with a wicked awesome guy from work i'd say i'm lucky to call a friend.

more importantly, what are you guys up to???

major car repairs this week. :sad: I've been putting off some minor stuff but now there could be an unrelated major thing. :happy: I have no money. I don't want a car payment right now or I would get a new car. I really want to get everything fixed first and then maybe I'll consider selling it. I can't sell without getting a few things done to it or I'd have to really lower the price. It turned 8 in March so aside from the general stuff of brakes, tires, and oil it's never been in the shop so I can't complain too much about this other than it comes at a really crappy time since I barely worked last week. :|

Sometimes it seems like it's one damned thing after another, doesn't it? :huh: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom