Random Music Talk XCIV:Great Distances and Ballistic Weaponry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fuck NMH. I'm just interested in seeing Beck and Kendrick headline. The latter I've only seen in shitty 40 minute slots and I haven't seen the former in any capacity since 2006.

Last edited:
I just spent 10 minutes standing in line at the hardware store, holding 40lbs of ice melt (because I am apparently too tough to need a shopping cart), listening to some old lady go on and on about how they only have one brand of oven cleaner to choose from, is it the best oven cleaner, and if it doesn't clean her oven can she bring it back and get her money back. There were a lot of "what was that? I can't hear you," despite the cashier's entirely normal voice volume. I considered eating the ice melt instead just to put myself out of my misery, but I had already eaten breakfast.

Otherwise, I've discovered I like U2 again.

And I forgot to wake up in time to snag Springsteen tickets yesterday.

I just spent 10 minutes standing in line at the hardware store, holding 40lbs of ice melt (because I am apparently too tough to need a shopping cart), listening to some old lady go on and on about how they only have one brand of oven cleaner to choose from, is it the best oven cleaner, and if it doesn't clean her oven can she bring it back and get her money back. There were a lot of "what was that? I can't hear you," despite the cashier's entirely normal voice volume. I considered eating the ice melt instead just to put myself out of my misery, but I had already eaten breakfast.

Otherwise, I've discovered I like U2 again.

And I forgot to wake up in time to snag Springsteen tickets yesterday.

Using a shopping cart means admitting you are old and responsible. I use the hand basket whenever I can.

Using a shopping cart means I'm buying 20 pounds of cat litter and several packs of mineral water.

We've got like two feet of snow on the ground and all the roads are icy. It's been this way pretty much all winter. It's an unbelievable pain in the ass but I feel bad complaining because California.

I've been to, I think, less than a dozen concerts in my entire life. I have bought tickets for five in the next three months, three of them in the same week. This is a change of pace.

We've got like two feet of snow on the ground and all the roads are icy. It's been this way pretty much all winter. It's an unbelievable pain in the ass but I feel bad complaining because California.

I wouldn't complain if it was just snow. But that obnoxious, packed wintery New England snow ice mix that the plows pile up an extra foot of at the end of my driveway is pretty unpleasant.

I could not care less about the snow as long as the roads are okay. And I don't really mind the cold. If we got one two foot snowstorm, it'd shut shit down for a day or two but once they cleared the roads it would be fine. But getting two feet in three weeks through five or six snowfalls is awful because each time the roads are shit. I couldn't go out tonight because my sedan can't hang with this weather.

Nobody gives a fuck, Dan.

Battle_Axe.jpg

I don't care about leaving the house for a few days, and food/coffee/smokes are all in walking distance if I run out anyway. It just sucks when it gets to be time to go back into work.

Who's That Pokemon was also the easiest pre-commercial game of any cartoon growing up.

Pokemon, incidentally, still fucking rules. I was tempted to get a Nintendo DS just to play the new one.

Pokemon was an awesome game, but I can't see myself ever trying to play it again.

Who's That Pokemon was also the easiest pre-commercial game of any cartoon growing up.

Pokemon, incidentally, still fucking rules. I was tempted to get a Nintendo DS just to play the new one.

I downloaded a GBA emulator for iPhone and have been playing Emerald for like a month.

Back
Top Bottom