Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

I can't wait to find out. :wink: But that was a good ep.

There aren't that many shows I follow:

Simpsons
Monk
American Idol

But maybe I should add House to the list. :hmm:

Do it!:drool:
I'm the same way with "American Idol", "Desperate Housewives", and "Grey's Anatomy"

I thought this evening's episode was a :yawn:fest. But that could have something to do with the fact that I care very little for Foreman.

meh, that was okay. nice to have a change where House and co aren't right for once, but overall the episode didn't jump out at me as anything special. it was pretty funny when Wilson's ex said he took her to plays and museums though :lol:

GibsonGirl said:
I thought this evening's episode was a :yawn:fest. But that could have something to do with the fact that I care very little for Foreman.

I agree.

I'm fairly new to House, but is this the first time they've been wrong about a patient's condition?

I felt bad for Foreman because he screwed up, but I thought the connection he had with the patient was kinda...I dunno, lame. Maybe I just didn't like her. but adding the whole personal aspect seemed a little forced.

well i think that was the intention. he felt bad because he killed her.

I've seen every episode. But I'm a newbie in the sense I've only been watching it two months.

bono_212 said:
Wow...am I the ONLY person who thought that was a really good episode? Oh well

i've watched from the beginning, and i like most of the shows they put out. this one was good tho.

I liked this ep in a way...but I like Foreman, and I hate it that he killed her. I'd rather it had been Chase, or better yet Cameron.

And not quite sure where this whole House-Cuddy-Wilson thing is going...

elevation2u said:
conclusion :
foreman=boring

:whistle:

I dunno, I think he was really good in Euphoria. And I like him a lot more than Chase (even though Chase is hot), who has the personality of a cardboard cutout. His crush on Cameron is cute though.

the characters i find the most interesting are simply: house, cuddy, wilson

every so often i like or dislike one of the three ducklings, but most of the time they're just blah. they don't entice much of a reaction from me, they seemed to have been written much two dimensional.

^ Yeah they really are. Chase is the opportunistic weasel, Cameron is the naive idealist...I guess I like Foreman because he's the least predictable of the 3. But you're right about the most interesting characters, though Wilson is IMO almost as 2 dimensional as the ducklings; House certainly reads him like a book.

VintagePunk said:
I think it's really only through House's interactions with the others that they become interesting.

:hmm: interesting observation. I think that's true, for the most part. House's interactions with Wilson and Cuddy make some of the show's best moments.

I think Cameron is somewhat interesting because she's actually shown some growth. She's not as idealistic as she used to be. Foreman is the most unpredictable as CTU2fan said, and Chase is...:yawn:

Back
Top Bottom