Dalton and NSW's Beijing Olympics Thread - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was at the Museum for a few hours - has NBC showed the 10,000 metre race yet??

GAF, is gymnastics on tonight?

Yes, it is.

Alicia Sacramone is going for redemption. Trying to win a medal on vault.

I've been wanting to talk about it all day, but freakin WildHoneyAlways is gonna come in here and call me names because I like gymnastics.

Well, just call the gymnasts by their real names without nicknames, and you should steer clear of controversy. :)

And thanks - I'll be sure to watch CBC tonight, so I don't have to stay up until 3 am or whatever to watch it on NBC.

Yes, it is.

I've been wanting to talk about it all day, but freakin WildHoneyAlways is gonna come in here and call me names because I like gymnastics.

Look. I call you names for being dumb, but that doesn't stop you from keeping it up. Don't let her hate on your perving ... er ... love for the sport!

I am transfixed by badminton. These dudes are really good.

Yes, it is.

It might be less about liking gymnastics and more about fawning about Shawn Johnson in 25 differerent posts and making that teenaged girl your avatar. :shrug:

Well, just call the gymnasts by their real names without nicknames, and you should steer clear of controversy. :)

And thanks - I'll be sure to watch CBC tonight, so I don't have to stay up until 3 am or whatever to watch it on NBC.

Don't worry. The gymnastics is long over, it was on this morning. In true NBC fashion, they are tape delaying it. The CBC has already shown it. And so you don't have to worry about staying up super late, I bet it'll be on right away in prime time.

Aw crap, it was already on CBC? ... oh wait, you're 3 hours ahead of me. Maybe I can still catch it.

Badminton was one of the very few sports I did relatively well on in high school gym class.

And by "relatively well," I mean "didn't completely and utterly suck and show myself to be completely inept at athletics."

Back
Top Bottom