u2bonogirl Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, I can't believe a thread was made for THAT girl! :madspit:

Tara! :hug: You know I love you, babydoll! This girl is seriously one of the most down-to-earth, yet completley hysterical, kindhearted and full of spirit people I've ever had the blessing to meet! Besides, she has remarkably scary similar thought patterns about a Irish lad we know...:evil: Even though we live states away, I still call her my friend, a true blood friend. Tara--you simply rock, girl!

Tara-appreciation? :eyebrow:

:wink: :giggle:

You're one crazy girl with a lot of :mac: Bono-thoughts...

... but that's just yet another reason to like you! :sexywink:

Thank you for making PLEBA (and the bar - not to forget the bar!) a very cool place! :D:up:

Lots of :hug:s to my fellow very old-time 'Goner! :yes:

If you ever cross the pond - let me know! :wink:

Last edited:
a complimentary photo :wink:

343%3C947523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E%3A3%3A%3E96%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32328994%3B35%3B6nu0mrj

Lemonboy said:
Weeeelll what can ye say.... A great lass indeed......:)

You´re a lucky guy Tim! :yes:

I know that I am! She's something else, and in less than 3 weeks I get the privilege of marrying her. I'm a very blessed man!

Love you Tara! :heart:

Thanks u2girl1978 for starting this thread. The ladies of Pleba are so sweet... when they they aren't consumed by lust! :mac:

:wink: I'm liking the fact that Tara can't wait to make me the subject of her fan fiction! :combust:

Only two pages. I know there's more than that.

U2Bonogirl, you deserve like a million pages. You have always been so nice and taking things in a better perspective (ie optimistic and humourous and light-hearted). You always post funny and nice replies in any of my threads.

Cheers to your new marriage and for being so frickin pretty.

Back
Top Bottom