Pleban Girls Party - Party in a Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way sami, that totally wasn't fair to you!!!:angry:

New thread time..BG requested the man boobs:hmm:

:hug: No, I know you're just very disapointed, I was just confused; I couldn't remember exactly what the deal was you were talking about the other day. :hug:

:lmao: Dis! I'm BROKE!!! I never have that much money in the first place because my dad makes me pay him $40 a week for car insurance, which is all I make a week babysitting! And it's not about the money, it's just the fact that my mom doesn't want to go

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: No, I know you're just very disapointed, I was just confused; I couldn't remember exactly what the deal was you were talking about the other day. :hug:

no, you remember correctly :hug: But I wasn't going to sell them until I got other tickets for another show first because I just KNEW my parents would screw me again, just like they did with U2 Dublin tickets!! :angry:

Dazz! Edge has such a lovely smile doesn't he? :love: that's so great for you to have seen him smile so much! :up:

I don't think you do sound like a spoilt brat cos it was very unfair on you for your mum to go&sell the tix when you were expecting to go! I'd be as mad as that if someone dared to sell my U2 tix!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom