Pleban Girls Party - Going 'Wild' for the Turkey Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Thanks GG :hug:

At least you know he likes to dip things in your mayo :wink:

:lol: yea... well, he can steal as many of my fries as he wants if he keeps giving me those grins :love: :giggle: I told him that 'decent people ask first' .. he grinned and put the fry in his mouth saying :yes: exactly!

:cute:

:shifty: that's an interesting thing Jem, I wonder how you know that he can't get out of them and you can.... :hmm: tried it out?

WildHoney said:
Jem :clone:love:

How ya doing??

Ok. Woke up at 5 something am with bad peroid pains this morning. Couldn't get back to sleep for 2 -3 hours. :madwife: Not gone into work today, which means i only have 2 sick days left until December. :scream::sigh:

Began to feel a bit better about 3pm ish.

Just caught up on here.

How is everyone? :hug:

Hai guyz. I had fun with photoshop this mornin' and didnt' kno where else to put this.
miniBono
miniBonocopy.jpg

Soon to be joined up with a miniEdge, miniAdam and miniLardence, if i can figure out how to draw hair better. :giggle:
miniU2 comic anyone?

Galeongirl said:

:drool: now THAT's a job for me!

:drool: sushi..

It was bloody hard work. I often couldn't remember which dish was which so i would walk up to the chefs if i didn't know and they would put it down infront of the customers nstead of me giving the wrong orders to people. I was rubbish. :lmao: One of the chefs was from LA and asked me to go over when he went back. :lol:

I think my little one has been reading the u2 macros.
He just told me "I have an odour."

Back
Top Bottom