PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:kiss: I was happy to amuse last night.

It is soooo humid here today! It's weird - Seattle is known for clouds and misty rain, but it rarely feels downright humid. And I'm from the midwest - I know humidity!

Busy week this week: Flaming Lips tonight, choir rehearsal tomorrow night, Arcade Fire Wednesday night ... oof. Thankfully I'm taking Thursday off, so I can catch up on my sleep.

Yay, Flaming Lips!

Re: whoever was talking about railskanking earlier- I still have no idea what I'm wearing. Only like 9 months to figure it out!!!

:giggle: Well all of us PLEBAns are going to have quite a field day with all our bandlings. I've lost count on how many I'm expecting but I'll be the size of a small elephant soon!

Yayayayayayayayayyyy!!!!

I can get to NYC for $28 roundtrip, and roundtrip from NYC to Newark is around $15. Do you know what this means?

IM SEEING MUSE AGAIN!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

:giggle: Well all of us PLEBAns are going to have quite a field day with all our bandlings. I've lost count on how many I'm expecting but I'll be the size of a small elephant soon!

:hmm: Personally I think it was the chips and burger you ate while I was starving! Came back from Brussels 5 pounds lighter :ohmy:

If anyone is expecting a bandling it must be me.........I got a kiss from Edge :drool:

:hmm: Personally I think it was the chips and burger you ate while I was starving! Came back from Brussels 5 pounds lighter :ohmy:

If anyone is expecting a bandling it must be me.........I got a kiss from Edge :drool:

:lol: Well you guys were so slow in getting out of the GA queue! I was hungry and locked out of my hotel room! And it was just a burger from the corner of the streets. I could've gotten Escargots instead though. :wink:

:tongue:An Edgeling for a Larrygirl? Don't let Mullen hear it!

:lol: Well you guys were so slow in getting out of the GA queue! And it was just a burger from the corner of the streets. I could've gotten Escargots instead though. :wink:

:tongue:An Edgeling for a Larrygirl? Don't let Mullen hear it!

Well its his own fault :angry:

He should have told me to stay at his hotel and come out :drool:

Next year Mullen I`ll have your offspring............provided my ovaries are still working by then :sad:

Since this thread is so dark, I hired some guy to do our lighting:

u2rattle.jpg

Great.

First, Bono poked out my eyes.

Now he blinded me with that spotlight.

Jeeeeez, Bono. :grumpy:

Speaking of Bono and his spotlight... :shifty: (pervs :tsk:) Is this one of the first tours in a long time Bono hasn't grabbed a spotlight and done his thing with shining it on the crowd? :hmm: I got used to it being like a given since forever, but he hasn't done it this tour.

Yeah he did it on Vertigo, I got it right in the eye! :drool: :shifty:

But it's on the Vertigo Chicago dvd too I believe (during 40). I think I've seen it in concerts from every era, til now.

:lol: Wow, I totally do not remember that. Then again, I've watched the 2nd disc of Vertigo Chicago twice as much as the first. That is, twice actually. For the Bono and the cake moment. That was awesome.

:nerd: this is an observation I made during the 360 tour last year, because I was waiting for him to do it, and he didn't. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom